Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Graduation day was today. Never have I ever heard something as overblown as the ride harshness complaints for the MYP. Just retire that one now. Total non-issue. Also the car looks way better than those dirty 2020 LR mules with hubcaps you see everywhere.
Nice!
I'm getting mine delivered to my house this afternoon. Southeast Houston

To be fair to those who complain about harsh ride haven't driven a '22 MYP. someone on reddit who upgraded from a '20 MYP to a '22 MYP stated that the difference in ride quality is night and day. Tesla seems to have improved this after listening to the feedback from the P community
Totally agree. My MYP rides great and I would not consider it harsh by any means. Even my wife who drives a 2021 Audi Q5 Prestige on 20" wheels commented how the MYP rides/handles better.

Guys and Gals, I can now officially exit this thread.

MYP, white with black int, tow pack, no FSD, ordered 1/26, delivered at my house in SoCal on 3/27. Got all the updates I would know about; dual pane door glass, wiper heaters, Ryzen, P Zeros. The car looks really good, only minor alignment on the rear hatch I can nitpick. Hang in there for all in the waiting game!

FFB5192A-FF23-473B-9E68-950CBCA0EF2E.jpeg

My Deliv date has been lined up for 3/29 for the last 3-4 days....... until today @ 430pm I get a call saying the car is on site, but it has been put on "containment hold" due to inverter sensor issue(?)-- and that it will take extra time for this problem to be fixed. Does anyone know what this part is/ how long of a fix this could be?

Soooo received the 3 day window last week and picked my day which was set to be Sunday 3/27. I then received a call Saturday stating the car has been delayed so i picked Tuesday 3/29. Today at 2:00pm i received a call stating that the car was in but there was damage to the clear coat inside the drivers door so it needed to be repaired. I went and took a look at the damage and was told my new pick up date must be Thursday to get the car gone before the end of the quarter. I replied with, "so i picked Sunday you called the day before and said the car wont be there. So i changed my schedule and picked Tuesday and you called me today and said cant do today it must be Thursday. So much for having a "three day window" to choose which day best fits me. What a joke! Is there anyone i can contact or complain to?

Soooo received the 3 day window last week and picked my day which was set to be Sunday 3/27. I then received a call Saturday stating the car has been delayed so i picked Tuesday 3/29. Today at 2:00pm i received a call stating that the car was in but there was damage to the clear coat inside the drivers door so it needed to be repaired. I went and took a look at the damage and was told my new pick up date must be Thursday to get the car gone before the end of the quarter. I replied with, "so i picked Sunday you called the day before and said the car wont be there. So i changed my schedule and picked Tuesday and you called me today and said cant do today it must be Thursday. So much for having a "three day window" to choose which day best fits me. What a joke! Is there anyone i can contact or complain to?
Welcome to 2022 Tesla. You want to be our customer? F-you if you don't want bend to our will to make a number there's 95,000 people behind you. Great for the stock price now, horrible for the future.

What a joke! Is there anyone i can contact or complain to?
While ur experience sucks would you have rather them just ignored the defect and just given u the car? Also not sure what complaining will accomplish, quite honestly they won't care. A new Model Y ordered today wont arrive until 2023, so if they lose you theyll just give it to the next guy in the line of hundreds of thousands waiting.

While ur experience sucks would you have rather them just ignored the defect and just given u the car? Also not sure what complaining will accomplish, quite honestly they won't care. A new Model Y ordered today wont arrive until 2023, so if they lose you theyll just give it to the next guy in the line of hundreds of thousands waiting.
Yeah. Tesla is going to burn a lot of bridges this year.

The model Y is in extreme demand currently. Even elon musk didn't anticipate this demand. So obviously frustrations build as people wait long periods of time.
But tesla can also improve their customer service. Train their SAs on what's happening in the company, they need to be able to explain to the customer why the EDDs keep fluctuating so much, whatever the reason is. Everyone can stick to one message to be passed on - which should be the truth. Right now, it's open knowledge that a Tesla SA knows less than some people here on TMC.