Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White Model Y LR ordered 3/4/22 had original delivery date of Dec 2022; I just checked just now and I've been pushed back to Jan-Apr 2023. Insert 5 crying emojis here.

I'm not feeling like I got much for my $250 order fee! I guess I'm in front of everyone who ordered the same build on the same day in my region, but... without any kind of limit on how much they can push this back, what did I really get?

Hey Elon, if you're going to push back my delivery date, how about throwing in an HUD and an overhead parking view like in the EV6, or any high-end non-EV? I'd wait for that!

• Disagree
Reactions: tm3dlr
Hey folks, my scheduled pickup was for March 26th. I got a text today telling me my car was ready and if I wanted it earlier, just to respond with YES. I did and someone called me back within 15 mins. I arrived at pickup, a nice guy showed me around the car and explained I had 100 miles and 72 hours to document anything I found wrong and they would schedule service.

I only found one panel that might arguably be off. The other thing that was surprising is how hard it is to close the frunk. I'm guessing it's not right unless someone else can let me know how theirs worked out. I close it and have to push down hard to get it to lock.

Pick up was super easy. I think it took 10-15 minutes from arrival to me leaving. 406 VIN. Came with all the goodies as well as All Season Michelin's.

One kind of funny note, when I test drove it, I had no idea it was on "chill mode". It picked up quick but I wasn't overly impressed. I continued with my purchase because I want the gas savings. Well... on my drive home, I clicked on "Sport Mode" or "normal mode" or whatever it is, I thought to mash the pedal... H O L Y C R A P ! ! ! I was not ready for it. I swear it should be illegal... W T H! lol

Got home, my wife hopped in and I did the same thing, and she shrieked like a little girl. God I wish I had recorded that.

Super happy with my purchase.

As for the ride quality, not sure what people are complaining about, it feels perfectly fine to me and I'm coming from a Lexus RX450H and Mazda CX-9. Yes it is firmer, but not in a bad way, it's just sportier.
Congrats, be safe and enjoy the ride. MYP with EDD showing April 30 - June 4. Cant wait to get my wife and kids in the car and floor it, man she is going to be pissed .. :)

• Funny
Reactions: DesertEagle
Delivery set for Tuesday at 1pm PST. I'll upload photos and let you know about my delivery experience.
Whelp, the bad news is, it's time to leave this thread. The good news it, I got my car - a day early!

A cloudy delivery day, but no rain, UNTIL I began the delivery process and then of course, it starts to rain. And rained until I was done with delivery, then it stopped. What luck.

I did my best to look through the water drops on the car for any scratches in the paint and found a couple, which they promptly took care of with some polish. Also had a small panel on the bottom of the rear center console missing which I found inside the center console and they popped that on easily enough. Other than than I didn't see any issues. Staff was great and seemed willing to spend as much time as I wanted with the car, but I've watched so many videos I really didn't need an orientation. This is in Portland if any one is interested.

PPF on the complete front on Thursday along with front window tint.

Good luck everyone on your deliveries. It's been fun!

EDIT: Car was supposed to come with PPF and mudflaps but they are at out stock and will notify me when they get it in for install. Who knows how long that will be so I will have the rocker panels PPF'd when I do the front end on Thursday and I just ordered mudflaps on Amazon.

Attachments

• Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    954.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
While we’re waiting, what is everyone that lives in a single family home doing for home charging? Tesla Wall Connector, Nema, or other? If so why?
Tesla Gen 3 charger (already installed), taking delivery tomorrow of MYP. Funny enough, I had the charger installed in December thinking I would be getting the car in January. So tomorrow will be the first time I use it, hopefully it works well.

While we’re waiting, what is everyone that lives in a single family home doing for home charging? Tesla Wall Connector, Nema, or other? If so why?
Tesla fast charger running at 48A on a 60A breaker. Easy peasy! Ran me about $1000 all in for the charger and a new 60A circuit. It's worth it for me to keep my 110v charger in the car and have the convenience of fast charging at home.