Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you switch to Performance and still keep the old Performance price in September
Here is the link I used. I changed from MYLR to MYP on March 18th and received a VIN in 3 days on March 21st. Took delivery March 28th. My original pricing from October 2021 didn’t change; however the performance was a $7k difference back then. Switch with the announcement of All Season Tires but ended up with Summers!

Enter this into your browser. It works even if your profile is complete.

https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN#######
(Switch out your RN number with the ##)

How did you switch to Performance and still keep the old Performance price in September?
If you ordered on or after 8/1, which sounds like you did, you can use this link: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxxxx

Be logged in to your account first. Also, you can go on chat and say you need to add a trade in to get the steps back to do that and payment and on the right you can get the edit option again.

If you ordered on or after 8/1, which sounds like you did, you can use this link: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxxxx

Be logged in to your account first. Also, you can go on chat and say you need to add a trade in to get the steps back to do that and payment and on the right you can get the edit option again.

Totally works after my SA told me it couldn’t be done! I didn’t pull the trigger yet though just wanted to verify.

Reactions: Brandonn22
Totally works after my SA told me it couldn’t be done! I didn’t pull the trigger yet though just wanted to verify.
This only works if you chose cash as your financing option. If you have approved lease or loan you can't make changes this way because the bank would have to approve all changes that add/remove costs. My SA said the option would come back as soon as financing approval expires. Yet another reason to choose cash until you get a VIN assigned.

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

MYP, White Exterior, Black Interior, No FSD, Now Tow Hitch
Order Date: 2/14/2022
Original Estimated Delivery: April 8 - May 6
Updated Delivery Date: March 23 - April 6
VIN Assigned: March 28
Delivery Text: March 28
Delivery Date March 30

Goodies: AMD, Lithium Battery, All Season.
Not included: Structural Battery :( oh well.

I had a NIGHTMARE with my app not letting me e-sign so they delivered to my house against my wished to deliver to a delivery center. They ended up needing to bypass the delivery and I went into the delivery center anyway to sign my DMV paperwork.

Just released the hold on my MYP order (blue, FSD). EDD showing July 15-Aug 26.

Ordered on 1/16/2022.
Received VIN Mar 2, put on Hold Mar 2. Was hoping to get Austin build w/ 4680. That seems unlikely given what is currently known. Had to release hold or order would auto-cancel. So released the hold today.
Update on my post from yesterday. EDD was July 15-Aug 26 immediately after releasing the hold.

Less than 24 hrs later, got an updated EDD of April 10-23.

Guess Tesla is trying to fill older MYP orders quickly. Old is a relative term, in this case, a Jan 16, 2022 order.

Reactions: LibertyEV