Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked it up yesterday. Has all the goodies. Even a charger. Build quality is excellent all around. Gaps are consistent. Spot on passenger seat looks like someone ram across it with something sharp. Said they all ready ordered the seat and will come to me to install when it comes in. Hold strong peeps! Your day will come.

View attachment 795639
congrats! it came with front mud flaps?

Reactions: SdotC
Picked it up yesterday. Has all the goodies. Even a charger. Build quality is excellent all around. Gaps are consistent. Spot on passenger seat looks like someone ram across it with something sharp. Said they all ready ordered the seat and will come to me to install when it comes in. Hold strong peeps! Your day will come.

View attachment 795639
Love the color. Wanted this but did not want to pay an additional $1000 for it. Enjoy.

Reactions: SdotC
I was wondering if we'd get those here. Not sure how I feel about the mudflaps. Assuming they are pretty easy to remove

I don't think it looks too bad. Worth it for the protection from spray. After getting through rush hour traffic and driving 70 miles home, the sun was setting so I haven't had a chance to really scope out everything. I'll do that today after work. Been charging on a 110 and after 12.5 hours, I've gotten 53 miles of range. Stays pretty consistent at 5 mi/hr. Probably enough for 95% of my days since I work from home. Never had something so fast you could feel it in your throat. Crazy

Reactions: tm3dlr
Buying an MYP over an LR is a no-brainer imo.. It looks better, performs better, and the range is reduced by what..20 miles? That's not real-world driving btw, nor will you likely ever get your battery to where you have 20 miles remaining (or about 8%). Most MYP's are also delivered with Michelin all-season tires, which have much better longevity over Pirellis.
And if you really are concerned about the reduction in range of MYP over LR, you can switch to Gemini (or equivalent) tires.

Added FSD 2 days ago (not in an attempt to change EDD), today EDD push back to June 4 - July 9 from May 7 - June 5, FSD so far definitely not helping 😂 then it insults you by still saying “Removing FSD will delay your delivery” lol, explain that one
Out of nowhere went from June 4 - July 9 to a text today saying my VIN was assigned (F4168**) EDD April 20-25. Maybe someone's reject? Don't know but probably going to take it, only have 10 days left to salvage my 1.25% DCU loan