Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked it up yesterday. Has all the goodies. Even a charger. Build quality is excellent all around. Gaps are consistent. Spot on passenger seat looks like someone ram across it with something sharp. Said they all ready ordered the seat and will come to me to install when it comes in. Hold strong peeps! Your day will come.
During discussion on the seat replacement did they indicate if car had been previously rejected? (Doubtful but just curious) Also, did they tell you a new seat was on order up front or did they wait until you pointed it out?

Picked it up yesterday. Has all the goodies. Even a charger. Build quality is excellent all around. Gaps are consistent. Spot on passenger seat looks like someone ram across it with something sharp. Said they all ready ordered the seat and will come to me to install when it comes in. Hold strong peeps! Your day will come.

View attachment 795639
Please give me hope. This is my exact build. How many days from order to delivery? I ordered mine on 3/6/2022

If I’m not mistaken isn’t there a toggle for yes or no with a question asking “if one becomes available earlier would you be interested?”. While preparing your order through the app after the registration part. I selected “no” with the assumption of not being offered a reject.

Random question, found via another thread that users have different language next to their EDD in the web portal. Mine currently reads as:

"Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned."

Does anyone else have different verbiage next to theirs?

My current EDD is 5/7-6/4. I had two, two week windows previously in April.

Out of nowhere went from June 4 - July 9 to a text today saying my VIN was assigned (F4168**) EDD April 20-25. Maybe someone's reject? Don't know but probably going to take it, only have 10 days left to salvage my 1.25% DCU loan
When I picked mine up yesterday the SA said Indy is getting around 60 Ys in the next couple weeks. Congrats!