Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keeping my fingers crossed I get a vin or something versus a push back. Held a two week window but got pushed back 2 weeks on Friday the 13th. Be nice to Jersey Elon, please :)
B22B7CA2-D1F1-4CC1-BD12-E64EE73B657D.jpeg

Reactions: DavidMYP and Jones1
My EDD just got pushed back June 1 - 15. Order date 2/10. MSM/White, Tow. My SA has been communicating with me the whole time and I feel like he’s dangling the carrot in front of me saying ‘the car is being manufactured and expected to be complete 5/9’ then it moved to expected to be complete 5/13. Im sick of the game Tesla is playing.

My EDD just got pushed back June 1 - 15. Order date 2/10. MSM/White, Tow. My SA has been communicating with me the whole time and I feel like he’s dangling the carrot in front of me saying ‘the car is being manufactured and expected to be complete 5/9’ then it moved to expected to be complete 5/13. Im sick of the game Tesla is playing.
Just remember. We’ll all be laughing once this is all over 😂

Thanks all, now a new set of anxiety related to delivery window ;)..the ride continues
Yes. I didn’t believe it. When someone said that. But now it’s the rucks to Financing, Trade in , and insurance. Cleaning the garage. Deciding what place to do the PPF or tint. The name of your Y. 😂. But definitely get financing now. The fed won’t raise rates for a couple of months they say. But the Banks will.

Yes. I didn’t believe it. When someone said that. But now it’s the rucks to Financing, Trade in , and insurance. Cleaning the garage. Deciding what place to do the PPF or tint. The name of your Y. 😂. But definitely get financing now. The fed won’t raise rates for a couple of months they say. But the Banks will.
Good advice, will start joining credit unions this week ;)

I just saw this in another thread. Hopefully it’s my last accessory purchase before I get the Y. 😂

tparts.us

Console Data Transmission Module

Compatible Models: 2022 Tesla Model 3, Model Y TPARTS Data Transmission Module is the best solution for 2022 Model 3/Y to recover the data transmission function at console USB ports. As many of 2022 Tesla Owners know, Tesla canceled the data transmission function on the console USB ports due to...
tparts.us

•••

Nice! Any feedback coming from an MYLR what lead to your decision on MYP?
I wanted a PMY to begin with but opted for the less costly LR, but after adding the Performance Boost and got a taste of that I wanted more. Plus there are some many improvements I also wanted then the icing on the cake is used car prices right now. CarGuru offered me $61,866 a new PMY is $69,440. A no brainer.

Reactions: Winning Guy
Either Tesla quality has improved or MYP has a much better suspension but after driving MYLR for 14k miles , MYP feels more solid and confident over bumps.
I’ve heard the suspension has improved front the 2021 to the 2022 Y. I saw a few YouTuber’s sting that’s Gjeebs channel had a guy that has owned both recently. He said he could notice the difference in ride quality.