Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh snap! You ordered MYP on 12/20/21? If so that is insane.

I feel your pain selling a vehicle based upon EDD. I did the same and have been in a rental for two months. This will be my 3rd Tesla and on my prior two vehicles the EDD was accurate so I had no reason this time around to believe it would be different. Tesla has created a process that for some customers is very frustrating. Glad for those who can shrug off all the EDD shifts but in some cases, it is quite a burden. The whole process is needlessly opaque, Tesla could do a lot more to communicate with customers.
Yup. 12/20/21. I called 5/26 after the most recent bump, no answers or solutions. Today I headed into the Portland location needing better answers, and a contact person there.

I get the long range estimated deliveries getting bumped around, or even some changes to a ~4 week delivery window. But to have a 2 week delivery window bumped 5 or 6 times is unacceptable.

I ordered a black MYLR December 2021, VIN assigned May 2022 for delivery within a couple of days. Paid and ready, delivery has been pushed twice already. SA provides no explanation. I’ve been told everything from the car is undergoing final inspection to the car is in transit to no answer at all. Current estimates delivery is May 28 (which was yesterday)-June 1.

Funny thing is I *just* checked this morning and no VIN, I made an espresso, sat back down, and had a vin.
Indy vin!!!! Congrats!! I’ve been following these chats for months with all the delays and shifts and lr and p and switching and theories of how many lines there are etc etc etc and behind it all I was like - why the hell aren’t Indy orders (and Utah I guess) getting filled at all? Lol “theres only one order queue….” Hahaha yeah tell that to the original orders from Indy sitting in the void. I’m actually happy y’all are finally seeing movement.

Reactions: Madmacs