Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How bizarre. I ordered on May 11th, my original EDD was 28 July - 8 Sept, 7 days ago it was changed to 27 July - 31 Aug, today it was changed to 17 Jun - 1 July. I held off for a POST July 1st delivery to qualify for a new IL EV Cash Rebate of $4K. If they try to deliver a car before July 1st I'll have to reject it.
Rx97DZx.png

How bizarre. I ordered on May 11th, my original EDD was 28 July - 8 Sept, 7 days ago it was changed to 27 July - 31 Aug, today it was changed to 17 Jun - 1 July. I held off for a POST July 1st delivery to qualify for a new IL EV Cash Rebate of $4K. If they try to deliver a car before July 1st I'll have to reject it.
Rx97DZx.png
Per your screenshot, it looks like you haven't completed your tasks yet, so maybe that will help you get the delay you're looking for. Although, I'm not really sure how important that is anymore. I've seen varying experiences here on TMC.

Last edited:
Per your screenshot, it looks like you haven't completed your tasks yet, so maybe that will help you get the delay you're looking for. Although, I'm not really sure how important that is anymore. I've seen varying experiences here on TMC.

I completed the Registration page, financing is all set, can’t do Insurance until I get a VIN and trade-In is pending. What am I missing. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
Update today. June 9-june 19th. Fingers crossed for actual delivery.
June 7-17 here along with you and other PNW folks with similar changes. We'll know if VINs start popping but this is the most hopeful combination of events I have seen. With all these VINs and deliveries recently from coat to coast, I don't recall seeing any for our region. Maybe it is our turn finally? I know, this hopeful tone is way out of character for me. Must be the drugs.

Let's all us WA folks keep the Washington State Waiting Room thread updated.

Last edited:
June 7-17 here along with you and other PNW folks with similar changes. We'll know if VINs start popping but this is the most hopeful combination of events I have seen. With all these VINs and deliveries recently from coat to coast, I don't recall seeing any for our region. Maybe it is our turn finally? I know, this hopeful tone is way out of character for me. Must be the drugs.

Let's all us WA folks keep the Washington State Waiting Room thread updated.
this looks like 3 seattle/olympia deliveries all at once. I feel like I can actually feel good about this one.... I'm very hopeful right now. We're filling out a truck pretty quickly.