Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery date now showing as 6/11. Doesn’t mean terribly much, as it’s just an expectation of when they expect to have everything situated (doing Carrier Direct), but going off our previous experience hopefully we get the car a few days after that!

None of this makes sense to me anymore. OD 3/28 with an EDD of 6/18-7/16. Yet there are people who ordered months after me who either already got their vin or have shorter windows. I’m happy for y’all but I just want my damn car already.
More realistically, I’m 3/12 and my window is 6/13 through 7/11. There are so many anomalies here… but if you spend long enough back tracking through what people have posted previously, we are mostly in line with each other.

Def has to be based on location and color scheme with goodies (I know, I know). I ordered on the 14th of April. MYP Black Black nothing else and still haven’t been VINd. Not upset since I’ve had a corolla hybrid in the meantime and I’ll be getting rid of the lease with Carvana this week in prep for my hopeful 6/17-7/1 expected delivery.

Also I will be accepting delivery at the same location as showcarmike.

Def has to be based on location and color scheme with goodies (I know, I know). I ordered on the 14th of April. MYP Black Black nothing else and still haven’t been VINd. Not upset since I’ve had a corolla hybrid in the meantime and I’ll be getting rid of the lease with Carvana this week in prep for my hopeful 6/17-7/1 expected delivery.

Also I will be accepting delivery at the same location as showcarmike.
Be careful. I did the same thing with my previous car in anticipation of taking delivery in March. Three months later and I'm still in a rental. It will likely be 5 months from order to delivery for me. I've placed no holds and have been a MYP order from day 1.

The process is jacked.