Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took almost 24 hours to get my estimate and it is abysmal. Nearly $6k less than what KBB has my vehicle listed at.
Yep, got mine last night. $53,600 for a 21 M3P with 14k miles. Telsa has done the math with the tax benefit and have lowballed accordingly. It's just high enough to not bother with the hassle of private sale once you factor in the 3k in tax savings from the trade.

I did message to see if I can squeeze a few thousand more out of it.... but you and I both know the response I will receive.

Took almost 24 hours to get my estimate and it is abysmal. Nearly $6k less than what KBB has my vehicle listed at.
Interesting. I am trading in my 2020 Model X to Tesla. They offered me about 2k over any other car buying site and 10k more than what I bought it for 2.5 years ago. With the 5k+ in sales tax savings (I live in Texas) it was an easy, no hassle choice. I didn't want to hassle with a private buyer given what a moving target the delivery dates are and the private party would still have to beat Tesla's offer by 5k+.

Reactions: weathergeekdan