Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you noticed auto loans moving by the same amount? They actually seem a little decoupled with the ones I’m looking at. I’m only seeing about 0.25% higher than the lowest point with my lender…

Or are you just commenting that it might kill the used market (trade in values) and maybe even cause some people to drop their orders because of shaken economic confidence?

Have you noticed auto loans moving by the same amount? They actually seem a little decoupled with the ones I’m looking at. I’m only seeing about 0.25% higher than the lowest point with my lender…

Or are you just commenting that it might kill the used market (trade in values) and maybe even cause some people to drop their orders because of shaken economic confidence?
Just that things change overall. Auto loan rates will go up some, which means less used car sales, so lower trade in values at the same time. It hurts on both ends.

Tesla pretty much raises their rates lock step although maybe 1 to 2 weeks later. At least the last 2 times anyway. 3rd party lenders have gone up a lot as well each time but maybe not as much.

I just got my VIN! F513
OD 5/16
EDD: 7/28 - 8/03
MYP White/Black, No Tow, FSD

Luckily, I was able to lock my rate at 2.99 two days ago with Navy Fed FCU. I entered my insurance info, but I cannot schedule/select a delivery date and time. Also, no one from Tesla has contacted me yet...

Reactions: Bridge