Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A charger is not an MYP just like tires are not an MYP. I don’t mind but if we’re going to have rules for one let’s have rules for all
Point of order: if I am wondering if the charger will be delivered IN my model Y next week does that count?

I texted another question today and also asked they could ping the car. All they send was in transit on track to arrive on the 9th in the evening

Who's your loan with? Though I'm sure rates have changed...

I was aiming for 2.25% but of course they just bounced up AND JUST TODAY I was notified that I'm matched with a VIN! I ordered July 19th!

This is odd since I was showing mid Sep to mid Oct! Red/White MYP without tow or FSD.

I would have kept my original trade value from a week or two ago if I had known it would be this fast!! They suggested I remove it from the app since it was going to be over a month away and that would look like it was "unfinished" and slow things down... They gave me $70,400 for my LR MY. Hoping it's close to the same, otherwise I might have to cancel the order and just roll the dice for come January on the tax credit even though rates will be higher and trades lower...

Where are you picking up from? I have the same spec and ordered on 4/25, to Seattle WA.

I really wonder how they're prioritizing at this point.

Reactions: honoraryorange
Dropped towing, we'll see what happens but at least I wont be thinking its whats pushing me out in another 3 weeks
I did the same, original OD June 18, but now my order date shows the date I made changes July 21 😬 did you have the same experience?

Attachments

• 07B32F19-0158-41DB-93A1-03FB20E84BAA.jpeg
    07B32F19-0158-41DB-93A1-03FB20E84BAA.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 47
Where are you picking up from? I have the same spec and ordered on 4/25, to Seattle WA.

I really wonder how they're prioritizing at this point.
Not sure exactly yet, I'm in Seattle, WA (from the East side of the state but over here for another four weeks or so)

That is really weird... I figure this is a reject or cancel (hopefully just a cancel!) which is why the random early match came up, but I have no idea. I ordered on July 18th, never changed my order config, have a trade in (2020 MY LR Tesla).

Really can't figure it out.

I did the same, original OD June 18, but now my order date shows the date I made changes July 21 😬 did you have the same experience?
Here's the crazy thing. So When I changed from MYLR on May 19th a week after I ordered I asked Tesla to do it and my order date changed to May 19th from the 12th. I have a second car on order and I make chnages to it myself all the time and the order date never changes. So fast forwar to today. I go in and drop towing on the MYP and the order date which had been May 19th since then, now says May 12. dropping the towing reverted my order date back to the original order date. Weird to say the least

• Helpful
Reactions: NeueBesser
Good old Tesla.... wait wait wait and then HURRY UP. Getting text messages and emails asking me to schedule delivery, thankfully the link takes me to "no appointments available" HA!

I still need to get my 3rd party financing worked out and they need to get me another trade quote, they want me to take the car by Monday though... sometime tells me that's a long shot with a weekend in the middle. They really should offer four or five BUSINESS days.

Good old Tesla.... wait wait wait and then HURRY UP. Getting text messages and emails asking me to schedule delivery, thankfully the link takes me to "no appointments available" HA!

I still need to get my 3rd party financing worked out and they need to get me another trade quote, they want me to take the car by Monday though... sometime tells me that's a long shot with a weekend in the middle. They really should offer four or five BUSINESS days.
Depends on the situation I guess. My car will be sitting for 7 days before my delivery appointment, even though I want it sooner lol

Here's the crazy thing. So When I changed from MYLR on May 19th a week after I ordered I asked Tesla to do it and my order date changed to May 19th from the 12th. I have a second car on order and I make chnages to it myself all the time and the order date never changes. So fast forwar to today. I go in and drop towing on the MYP and the order date which had been May 19th since then, now says May 12. dropping the towing reverted my order date back to the original order date. Weird to say the least
Where do you see your order date?

How does the trade in process work? Are you trading a Tesla? I’m trying to trade a truck and I know they wholesale it but the offer range is huge. The top, which is still low, might be close with tax savings. Thanks

How does the trade in process work? Are you trading a Tesla? I’m trying to trade a truck and I know they wholesale it but the offer range is huge. The top, which is still low, might be close with tax savings. Thanks
Yep, I have a 2020 Model Y LR with FSD that I’m trading in so Tesla can pull real time mileage data and stuff. They had me submit 4 outside pictures and two inside pictures. They gave me a quote for $70,400 (it has just under 10k miles on it) about 12 days ago but I stupidly didn’t accept it and instead removed the trade from my account (wasn’t sure if accepting the trade would have caused issues if I ultimately decided to cancel the order based on how long delivery was). The trade was going to expire anyway (good for 30 days) before my Sep - Oct estimated delivery… and of course now I get the out of the blue early delivery! Should’ve accepted… I hope this two weeks or so didn’t tanked the value!

I traded my Ford Fusion energi. I got the bottom of KBB trade estimated range but I never got even that before when trading in so it definitely seemed fair from my end (I guess I could be wrong and it could be different in this high demand used car market). Not a fan of private selling and dealing with that so it was either trade in or something like car max. One stop shop and the tax benefit made it worth it for me.

the funny thing was when I came in for delivery, I brought the car and they didn’t even want to look it over. Like you said, I’m sure it was just going to be loaded on a truck and sold at auction.

Who's your loan with? Though I'm sure rates have changed...

I was aiming for 2.25% but of course they just bounced up AND JUST TODAY I was notified that I'm matched with a VIN! I ordered July 19th!

This is odd since I was showing mid Sep to mid Oct! Red/White MYP without tow or FSD.

I would have kept my original trade value from a week or two ago if I had known it would be this fast!! They suggested I remove it from the app since it was going to be over a month away and that would look like it was "unfinished" and slow things down... They gave me $70,400 for my LR MY. Hoping it's close to the same, otherwise I might have to cancel the order and just roll the dice for come January on the tax credit even though rates will be higher and trades lower..
Where are you located?