Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP Blue/White, Tow, no FSD
OD July 21
EDD: Aug - October
EDD2: August 29 - Oct 3 (7/22)
EDD3: Aug 31 - Sep 28 (8/3)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Aug 18 (8/8)
VIN assigned F518***
They keep asking to schedule a preliminary delivery date but I'm in a process of getting
financing setup. Applied with Suncoast credit union - 3.0% for 72mo.

This is my 2nd Tesla purchase this year: got a model 3 Performance earlier (OD May 16th, Delivered June 25th).
Dang, I'm the same but MSM and ordered 5/23. Still 2 weeks out from a VIN it looks like. FL must be scheduled ahead of the Northeast.

Adding my experience into the thread as well.

White on white
19” Tires
EAP, No FSD
No Tow

Ordered 5/11
Original EDD - October-Jan
Had a solid 2 week window October 18-October 30
Pushed back January 18-March 5

Although I’m really impatient, I also want to possibly get the tax credit, so if I get it tomorrow I’ll be ecstatic, if I get it tomorrow, I’ll also be ecstatic - lol

OD July 21
VIN assigned F518***
They keep asking to schedule a preliminary delivery date but I'm in a process of getting

This is my 2nd Tesla purchase this year: got a model 3 Performance earlier (OD May 16th, Delivered June 25th).
Glad for you but kinda sucks for me. I ordered the exact same MYP exterior blue with same white interior with hitch on July 19th. The hitch immediately pushed it out to Dec so took off the hitch. You order two days later with hitch and have a VIN. WTF!!!

Reactions: RevToRed
Adding my experience into the thread as well.

White on white
19” Tires
EAP, No FSD
No Tow

Ordered 5/11
Original EDD - October-Jan
Had a solid 2 week window October 18-October 30
Pushed back January 18-March 5

Although I’m really impatient, I also want to possibly get the tax credit, so if I get it tomorrow I’ll be ecstatic, if I get it tomorrow, I’ll also be ecstatic - lol
This is a MYP thread so you may not get much useful data here.

Holy cow Tesla is the most useless company. My lender worked absolute magic to get things funded on time and submit payment. I requested they pay via wire transfer because Tesla would NOT release the car to me without that payment made AND they won't hold the car another day. My lender is out of state and no way could they magically make a check show up. Tesla themselves on the document they provide for 3rd party lenders say they prefer a wire transfer but an overnight check could be mailed. However, apparently because 99% of customers just bring a check from their lender or have one mailed, Tesla's system considers wire transfers as a DOWN PAYMENT from the customer by default. So my account shows TWO payments and I'm left with a balance to be paid of -$27,000 something. Meaning Tesla would owe me money. I got someone on the phone that's trying to organize this, but my pick up is in three hours. Every step of the way it's been TESLA that is confused and dropping the ball yet also saying GO FASTER. My lender and loan officer did such a fantastic job basically approving and funding and gathering signatures remotely all in a 48 hour period and Tesla is just way off the mark.

Two years ago I had issues with Tesla on the final payment and MVPA generation and stuff too... so good to see NOTHING has changed

I seriously think they need a really good business manager to go in and restructure how things are set up and manage people. They might have smart people, but zero management.

IN FACT, yesterday the loan payoff department from Tesla told me I should contact my local store to get a new MVPA generated and gave me two emails, as soon as I emailed those it auto replied that they are no longer monitored and I should call or reply to text messages. I have replied to the text five or six times over the last seven days and NEVER got a response. When calling I'm almost certain I don't get my local store, I get somewhere in CA or somewhere else.

Man they make great cars but they suck as a company

OD July 21
VIN assigned F518***

Where are you located, maybe that has something to do with it. People have been waiting sooooo long. Like you won the lottery!

OD July 21
VIN assigned F518***

What is your delivery center?

Finally some good news, added below!

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD: Late July - Early Sept
EDD2: June 24 - July 8
EDD3: Aug 3 - Sep 7 (Updated June 25)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Sep 9 (Updated July 21)
EDD5: Aug 4 - Aug 15 (Updated July 30)
EDD6: Aug 20 - Sep 17 (Updated Aug 5)
EDD7: Aug 12 - Aug 16 (Updated Aug 9) - VIN ASSIGNED

Washington, near Seattle.
And just to add - delivery date scheduled for the 16th now. Was hoping for the closer end of the range, but I'll take it! VIN is F522--- for those who track such things.

Reactions: mightaswell