Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually yes...it will take an entire year off of my loan. And since I just found out that I won't be getting the over $10k refund from the government for 4+ years of overpayments on my student loans....I want that money back! I'm not rich and I'm a single person on a single income. That much money is a big deal to me. When you're a government employee that gets 0 bonuses and very minimal (if any) salary increases, that's a lot of money that I'm not willing to leave on the table just to get a car 4 months earlier. I will sit and wait those 4 months. ⏳

Any yes...I can afford it either way. That doesn't mean that it's not a lot of money to me.
I understand totally! I am in the same boat as you, work for the government and have student loans as well and a mortgage! I am looking for another job with higher pay and bonuses too! However, I have been budgeting and saving quite awhile for this. The $7500 is not point of sale in 2023, so it is not coming off your loan payment, it is a tax incentive which you can claim.. And the bill is saying that $3750 is what you would be able to claim and they do know if the full $7500 again tax incentive is going to happen. Again, it is not point of sale off your bill, only until 2024. Working for the government I don't trust things will happen the way normal people think..just my opinion!

My EDD just narrowed to two weeks!
OD: 6/10 Massachusetts

Attachments

• 3801BA6D-4578-47F9-A474-5E57BD4636A8.jpeg
    3801BA6D-4578-47F9-A474-5E57BD4636A8.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: ogespeaks