Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am 4 days from my delivery window and no word.
Not to be a downer, but I would be more prepared for a delay than a VIN. My delays have come the day before, the first day of my two week window, and twice the second day of my two week window. Every time it updated in the morning too.

Not that you are guaranteed a delay, other people have received vins and deliveries in a shorter amount of time than I have. Just saying that the two week window does not mean much.

Not to be a downer, but I would be more prepared for a delay than a VIN. My delays have come the day before, the first day of my two week window, and twice the second day of my two week window. Every time it updated in the morning too.

Not that you are guaranteed a delay, other people have received vins and deliveries in a shorter amount of time than I have. Just saying that the two week window does not mean much.
That’s outrageous. I wonder why you keep getting delayed.

Same for me….

I have been seeing the exact same thing. I'm in day two of this particular 2-week window, expect that to be bumped any moment. I think it must be the config/location combination.

I have been seeing the exact same thing. I'm in day two of this particular 2-week window, expect that to be bumped any moment. I think it must be the config/location combination.
It may be. Even though Tesla says it isn’t and there is no reason why my order would be delayed, I know someone that ordered a White/Black MYP a month after I did and picked it up at the start of August. It wasn’t a re-matched vehicle either.

At this point, I am expecting that it will be delayed also. 3 days until my EDD window begins and I am not hopeful. I ordered back in March a LR and switched to MYP earlier this month. Would love to get it before the end of the month to take advantage of CA $750 rebate that is expiring at the end of this month.