Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No change on EDD 8/30-9/13 or no VIN for the OD: 06/06. MYP MSM Black FSD. I see a lot of deliveries and VINs issued for OD after 6/6. Looks like OH is not their big market and My SA just sent the standard message stating EDD 08/30-09/13 for your order, he sent the same message even for questions not related to delivery date. I think he got the best job 🤣

I guess he figures he’ll stick with what he knows hahaha
My best guess is the availability of truck drivers to deliver from CA to OH and how many vehicles are to be delivered.
  • Are there enough trucks/drivers available on that route?
  • Are there enough Teslas to fill the entire truckload?
  • If not, are there enough total vehicles to fill the entire truckload?
  • If so, are there any delays from either Tesla or other manufacturers?
Not surprisingly I see CA orders fulfilling in slightly shorter timeframes. My order date is around one week before yours so we're in the same time window.

Anyone been in the similar situation?

Got a VIN assigned on 08/10 for a MYP MSM ordered on 05/24. EDD was updated to 08/25-08/28. Northeast Florida.
No text updates about shipped from factory or schedule delivery since. The EDD was updated to 08/23 - 08/28 yesterday, so the first day of the window starts tomorrow. Texted the 510 number and said I will receive the text to schedule delivery. Reading through the forums, it appears that most people get the schedule delivery texts well in advance.
Got my insurance and financing in order but wondering if it’s a unique situation.

My best guess is the availability of truck drivers to deliver from CA to OH and how many vehicles are to be delivered.
  • Are there enough trucks/drivers available on that route?
  • Are there enough Teslas to fill the entire truckload?
  • If not, are there enough total vehicles to fill the entire truckload?
  • If so, are there any delays from either Tesla or other manufacturers?
Not surprisingly I see CA orders fulfilling in slightly shorter timeframes. My order date is around one week before yours so we're in the same time window.
Tesla should give the option to pick from the factory, I bet there will be lot of takers to that option

Reactions: TheStryder
Anyone been in the similar situation?

Got a VIN assigned on 08/10 for a MYP MSM ordered on 05/24. EDD was updated to 08/25-08/28. Northeast Florida.
No text updates about shipped from factory or schedule delivery since. The EDD was updated to 08/23 - 08/28 yesterday, so the first day of the window starts tomorrow. Texted the 510 number and said I will receive the text to schedule delivery. Reading through the forums, it appears that most people get the schedule delivery texts well in advance.
Got my insurance and financing in order but wondering if it’s a unique situation.
I didn’t get text updates until the Vin was assigned and then the delivery appointment text. VIN assigned 08/08 and delivery text 08/17. I’ll pick it up Wednesday 08/24.

Reactions: jakeg1111
Tesla should give the option to pick from the factory, I bet there will be lot of takers to that option
Corvette buyers have that option since 2000 and gladly pay even more for that perk. Could be a cash cow for Tesla. We did the NCM Delivery on our 2006 Corvette. It was a magical experience, one I’ll never forget. Come on Elon your leaving money on the sideline.

Corvette buyers have that option since 2000 and gladly pay even more for that perk. Could be a cash cow for Tesla. We did the NCM Delivery on our 2006 Corvette. It was a magical experience, one I’ll never forget. Come on Elon your leaving money on the sideline.
Sounds like a nightmare for Tesla given the QC issues still endemic for many buyers. Show up in Fremont and refuse delivery...how would that go down exactly?

No change on EDD 8/30-9/13 or no VIN for the OD: 06/06. MYP MSM Black FSD. I see a lot of deliveries and VINs issued for OD after 6/6. Looks like OH is not their big market and My SA just sent the standard message stating EDD 08/30-09/13 for your order, he sent the same message even for questions not related to delivery date. I think he got the best job 🤣
I order in Michigan 5/29. My EDd is sept 6-oct 9 🤷‍♀️