Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Deep Matalic Blue MYP on 8/31 wht int/no tow/no FSD
Pickup was super easy, Alliant Credit Union worked seamlessly for pickup @ 4.39%. Had taken off the tow to get it quicker but still want to install one.

OD 7/19
VIN assigned on 8/30
Picked up in LA on 8/31
VIN F543

Very lucky to get it so quickly but I’m in LA so 5 hour drive from Fremont. The car was flawless, paint perfect, body and trim alignment perfect. No cargo cover or mobile charger. New door trim which looks great, glad they got rid of that big white panel in the door. Came with Perelli tires (I don’t need all season tires in LA). I really feel like they’re getting them out now so hopefully a lot of VIN’s will go out in the next three weeks or so.

Attachments

• 7AEA56DB-7470-4801-9833-C62728DA8D19.jpeg
    7AEA56DB-7470-4801-9833-C62728DA8D19.jpeg
    555.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 66AB34AF-2C6A-46EF-8720-E3E222915BC1.jpeg
    66AB34AF-2C6A-46EF-8720-E3E222915BC1.jpeg
    547.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 629541C6-5796-41E3-823B-A73F259CF767.jpeg
    629541C6-5796-41E3-823B-A73F259CF767.jpeg
    798.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
My Grey w/ black interior and tow hitch has been delayed about 3 more weeks.
It is looking like a realistic pickup will be in October. I ordered on August 17th.

Edit- Adding Nuvision Credit Unions rates for my purchase. They also allow 0 down. Crazy times.
  • 60 mo 2.69%
  • 72mo 2.94%
  • 84 mo 3.44%

Last edited:
Pickup was super easy, Alliant Credit Union worked seamlessly for pickup @ 4.39%. Had taken off the tow to get it quicker but still want to install one.

OD 7/19
VIN assigned on 8/30
Picked up in LA on 8/31

Very lucky to get it so quickly but I’m in LA so 5 hour drive from Fremont. The car was flawless, paint perfect, body and trim alignment perfect. No cargo cover or mobile charger. Came with Perelli tires (I don’t need all season tires in LA). I really feel like they’re getting them out now so hopefully a lot of VIN’s will go out in the next three weeks or so.
Congrats! Looks really nice in blue 👍

Reactions: RCHume

OD 7/19
VIN assigned on 8/30
Picked up in LA on 8/31

Very lucky to get it so quickly but I’m in LA so 5 hour drive from Fremont. The car was flawless, paint perfect, body and trim alignment perfect. No cargo cover or mobile charger. Came with Perelli tires (I don’t need all season tires in LA). I really feel like they’re getting them out now so hopefully a lot of VIN’s will go out in the next three weeks or so.
Congrats! Blue with White interior is a really solid look.

I'm locked in at 2.49% for 60 months until 10/24 through my local credit union. Hoping for the Michelins with the Midwest winters - it seems like the vast majority are shipping with the Michelins at this point.

Order date 7/6. MYP W/tow. Got vin today. Edd 9/15-9/19. So excited! I was in an accident in July with my MYLR and got rear ended and side swiped. Been driving an Elantra since. It’s been miserable. Once old one is repaired I’m selling it and paying off my new one.

OD 7/19
VIN assigned on 8/30
Picked up in LA on 8/31
VIN F543

Very lucky to get it so quickly but I’m in LA so 5 hour drive from Fremont. The car was flawless, paint perfect, body and trim alignment perfect. No cargo cover or mobile charger. New door trim which looks great, glad they got rid of that big white panel in the door. Came with Perelli tires (I don’t need all season tires in LA). I really feel like they’re getting them out now so hopefully a lot of VIN’s will go out in the next three weeks or so.
I have the same vin# range due Sept 12-18, hope I luck out as you did with the fit & finish

Reactions: RCHume
Haha congrats! And to think Ohio would get delivery after NoVA.

I pick up on the 9th but hopefully it comes sooner.

Thank you! I suggest you to contact the SA via text or even visit your Tesla location for a possible early delivery.

They originally gave me 09/04/2022 AM for delivery a few days back. Out of blue, I texted the SA about anything pending before delivery and after a few random messages, he asked me If I will be willing to pick up the vehicle today evening instead of 09/04. Rushed to the bank to get the Certified Check to pay for the car as I don't want to link my account for online ACH transactions. Everything went very well except for a "dull and no smile on the face" salesperson at the Tesla Easton location.

Thank you! I suggest you to contact the SA via text or even visit your Tesla location for a possible early delivery.

They originally gave me 09/04/2022 AM for delivery a few days back. Out of blue, I texted the SA about anything pending before delivery and after a few random messages, he asked me If I will be willing to pick up the vehicle today evening instead of 09/04. Rushed to the bank to get the Certified Check to pay for the car as I don't want to link my account for online ACH transactions. Everything went very well except for a "dull and no smile on the face" salesperson at the Tesla Easton location.
Well I’m actually going to be in the same area as my local SC tomorrow so I’ll probably drop by and see how far away my car is

Reactions: Tesbel
I’m in the same boat. Got trade in call/text today and I chose to not move forward with a trade in same day. My EDD after moved to 9/14-9/28 from 9/12-9/21. Praying for a VIN soon.

OD: 7/14/22
White/white, no tow, FSD

EDDs
July 14: August - October
July 16: Sep 13 - Oct 18
July 24: update EAP to FSD
Aug 17: Sep 16 - Oct 14
Aug 30: Sep 12 - Sep 21
Aug 31: Call/text for Trade-in
Aug 31: Sep 14 - Sep 28
We seem to be in the same boat for sure. Where are you located? I am in Philadelphia. No VIN either. I saw a few people who got VINs before their EDD window and some others within the EDD window. We shall see.