Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent Pickup Roundup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post here. Took delivery 10/15. Inspection was pretty much flawless, didn't see panel gaps or paint issues. PPF was applied to front and rear sides. We had just concern with a small part of the trim near the rear window. Unsure if gap will create leakage or not when water touches the car. We are having inspected by Tesla this Friday. The only thing I am a little disappointed with is we got summer tires in October, instead of All-Season. We'll have to put up more money to change these tires to All-Season.

MYP VIN #F569XXX
USS - Yes
Matrix - Yes (but comes for all MYP)
Cargo cover - No
New interior trim - Yes

Reactions: arbitrage000
Excuse my ignorance but how can you tell if its a summer tire vs all season?
From my experience reading the forums in depth, Pirelli was summer, Michelin was all-season. Anyone is free to correct me on that since I'm not an experienced owner, this is our first Tesla. But you can also ask the Tesla SA about them if you are curious. When we did inspection, we asked and confirmed with our Tesla SA that it was summer.

OOD 8/29 EDD Sept. - Oct. 2022
9/16 - Oct 3rd - Oct 17th
9/20 - Oct 4th - Oct 18th
9/29 - VIN issued - VIN NF564xxx Oct 11th - Oct 20th
10/3 - Car in Transit
10/5 - Schedule Pickup - Delivery Notice 10/14 at 10am
10/14 - Pick up in Paramus on time!!!
USS - YES!
21” Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 Ultra High Performance All-Season Tires
No Cargo Cover
Matrix headlights
New Door trim
Carpeted pocket trim
Double pane front not rear
Basic charger adapter
Not a gap to be found
Car was in amazing shape
Place was packed. Zero support from staff other than a smile and some papers to sign.
The online process went as planned with no hiccups at all. Just wish you could speak to somebody more easily along the way.
Now the fun begins!!!!

Picked up my MYLR White/White 19" wheels on Monday

VIN = NF563xxx

USS yes
Matrix yes
cargo cover no
Front License Plate Holder - in the trunk of car (front is required in MD so Tesla probably has to provide that)
Mobile connector - received the CODE about a week before delivery, I ordered it and it arrived to my home same day as delivery (I ordered my MYLR in March, so I qualified for the mobile connector free code).
CSS adaptor (provided in the trunk)

Everything looked good, but I did have a large panel gap / misaligned driver door near the bottom. Made a service appointment and we will see.

Also, I noticed the alignment is a bit off (pulls to the left on highway at 65 mph +)- also made an appointment.

Otherwise, everything was perfect.

Already had my detailer apply Opta-coat pro plus

They gave you a CCS adapter or a J1772 adapter?

CCS for level 3 DC fast charging:

J1772 for level 2 charging:

Just picked up today MYLR White/White 20" wheel .. F575

USS yes
matrix no
cargo cover no

Everything looked good, no weird panel gaps. I saw 2 customers having issue with panel gap at the front trunk.

All of the Model Y in the lot had USS but no matrix headlights

Guys, please make sure your car can charge to 48A. You can find a wall connector that has an output of 48A to test it. The PCS on my brand new car could only do 32A day 1. I suspect there could be more people having the same issue but they won't be able to find out unless you charge a car with 48A charger.

VIN = NF563xxx

USS yes
Matrix yes
cargo cover no
Front License Plate Holder - in the trunk of car (front is required in MD so Tesla probably has to provide that)
Mobile connector - received the CODE about a week before delivery, I ordered it and it arrived to my home same day as delivery (I ordered my MYLR in March, so I qualified for the mobile connector free code).

Everything looked good, but I did have a large panel gap / misaligned driver door near the bottom. Made a service appointment and we will see.

Also, I noticed the alignment is a bit off (pulls to the left on highway at 65 mph +)- also made an appointment.

Same configuration and same vin F563 and picked up this morning! I’m assuming mine is the same, but how do you tell about the matrix lights?

VIN = NF563xxx

USS yes
Matrix yes
cargo cover no

Comfort suspension?