TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Recommend Cargo Containment System (Weather Tech)

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Blissedout, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Blissedout

Blissedout Member

I recommend the Cargo Containment System by Weather Tech. It keeps shopping bags, plants, etc from falling over and moving around. You probably need to get the Weather Tech Trunk liner for them to work right. I got both and am happy with them.

No, I was not paid for this.

• Informative x 1
  2. kort677

kort677 Active Member

when I am coming home from supermarket shopping I stow the bags behind the front seats, snug and tight. the heavier objects just go into the hatch and they don't fly around.

3. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Supporting Member

I didn't know about these. I just looked for them, and I'll probably wind up getting them. So thanks!

How heavy would you say each piece is?

Thanks!

4. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

I am thinking about getting this for my MX, does it work well with regular carpet?

5. Dakkor

Dakkor Member

The CargoTech system integrates with either the WeatherTech Cargo Liner, standard carpeted surface of your car trunk, or SUV cargo area to aid in securing large or unusually shaped items, such as grocery bags, or plants. Molded from two different materials, the WeatherTech CargoTech system couples a durable plastic “fence” with a super-grippy underside to ensure your goods remain stable. Sold as a set-of-four.