Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation for service providers in the Peninsula?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I second Joe at Orinda Auto Detail. I got my P85+ on Monday 12/9 and drove it that day to Joe. He worked on it for 5 days. He opticoated it, apply Xpel Ultimate, opticoated that, applied the Alloy Gators and also optiguarded the interior. He does fantastic work and is a stickler for details. He has you bring in a week a later to make sure that everything is good with the install and work. He washed it and even took care of a careless scratch that I put on the car....he made it brand new.

You won't be disappointed. Since I had a large job which lasted the week, he even offered to cover the cost of a rental car. He is closing in on 300 Teslas...as mine was around 266 in early December.

Yes, I second Joe at Orinda Auto Detail. I got my P85+ on Monday 12/9 and drove it that day to Joe. He worked on it for 5 days. He opticoated it, apply Xpel Ultimate, opticoated that, applied the Alloy Gators and also optiguarded the interior. He does fantastic work and is a stickler for details. He has you bring in a week a later to make sure that everything is good with the install and work. He washed it and even took care of a careless scratch that I put on the car....he made it brand new.

You won't be disappointed. Since I had a large job which lasted the week, he even offered to cover the cost of a rental car. He is closing in on 300 Teslas...as mine was around 266 in early December.

That's a lot of opti-coating...wow. I will have to do more research as I thought opt-coat served the same purpose as XPEL. Is the interior opti-coat to protect the leather? How much (roughly) did this job run you?

Thank you for your input.

Would it be possible for you to break down how much he charged for each of these things? For example, how much the Xpel was vs. the opticoat?