Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation for Stealth Hitch installation - London, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any recommendations for a shop in London that can install a Stealth Hitch for me? Was thinking of doing it myself but it's a two person job and my other set of (more experienced) hands can't help out. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!
Cyril installed mine a couple of months ago. Here is his contact information. He's not too far away from London

Wheeler Automotive

145 Blandford St, Innerkip, ON N0J 1M0
(519) 577-7080

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Just got back from Cyril’s shop. He squeezed me in on short notice and did a great job getting my Stealth Hitch installed.

He definitely knows these cars well. Couldn’t be happier with his workmanship, communication and the whole experience.

Thanks for the recommendation, @SilverGS
Great to hear. What year and model is your S? Did your hitch come with the washers needed between the hitch and frame of the car?

How easy is removing/installing the hitch square?
Very easy once I figured out it was locked the first time. Now it’s a piece of cake. Unlock and the lock pops out, twist the lever on the other side and it clicks into place. Slide in the hitch and the lever snaps back in. Then just push the lock back in and you’re done. No more than a 30 second job.

Reactions: sokhangoo