Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended shipping companies?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am seriously contemplating buying a used Model 3 that is across the country ($37,500 long range RWD with EAP, low price because of some minor cosmetic bumps and bruises I am willing to live with).
That being said, I want to make sure I get it to me quickly and safely.
I know I will want to do it in an enclosed container, and am looking for some affordable recommendations for shipping.

I am seriously contemplating buying a used Model 3 that is across the country ($37,500 long range RWD with EAP, low price because of some minor cosmetic bumps and bruises I am willing to live with).
I know I will want to do it in an enclosed container, and am looking for some affordable recommendations for shipping.

Talking about that blue one with all that body damage? Ehh. Good luck if it is. Hard pass for me.

Just curious but if the vehicle has body damage why spend the extra money for an enclosed container, hell even Tesla ships them on the back of an open trailer.

You're pretty much buying a new car, but that car has a lot more than just a ding in the door. I just picked up at LR M3 for 41k that was red with the upgraded wheels. Just keep looking IMO. I wouldn't be in the market for that car until it hit 34k or so.

Yeah. I ended up giving up on that car. I'm looking for what you found, but can't seem to get anyone down to 41k. My husband already bought me a M3 accessory for Mother's Day, so we must make it happen.
Thanks for your input. Hopefully I find something soon before this whole process wears me down.

Yeah. I ended up giving up on that car. I'm looking for what you found, but can't seem to get anyone down to 41k. My husband already bought me a M3 accessory for Mother's Day, so we must make it happen.
Thanks for your input. Hopefully I find something soon before this whole process wears me down.

Check out ev-cpo.com if you haven’t already. Sort by Model 3 and see if any inventory comes up.

Reactions: Rojer Lockless