Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone up for Quaker Steak?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked our friendly moderator to change this thread from "past event" to "recurring event" since we do this more often in the cooler months. But we don't go every single Thursday. If somebody lurking in the shadows wants to meet up at Quaker, let us know!

Here's a pic from last night.
IMAG1207.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ModelX and Alaron
Btrflyl8e is usually up for it, but she's going to Charlotte again this weekend so I suspect not. I'm at home in Land O Lakes, and working until 6, so I'm out. Alaron's car is in the shop getting a new 12V. Can't speak for the rest.

Did you see the post about this Saturday at Tampa Bay Grand Prix? I think 3-4 of us will be there.

Btrflyl8e is usually up for it, but she's going to Charlotte again this weekend so I suspect not. I'm at home in Land O Lakes, and working until 6, so I'm out. Alaron's car is in the shop getting a new 12V. Can't speak for the rest.

Did you see the post about this Saturday at Tampa Bay Grand Prix? I think 3-4 of us will be there.

Okay then I won't likely go this week. I might be there Sat but the Mini club is going I think so we might be taking that v the Tesla