Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4ff35d69638b739713985352014fdde4.jpg
d9dd05d06c2231081cae41fa9eec44bf.jpg
eebe986d7119943944c76f4675a2f4de.jpg

#teslafail

C&C was at USF St. Pete today to help celebrate the Grand Prix. I arrived at 6:55 but was turned away with the message that the lot was full. Never mind that they admitted 8 or 10 cars after me. The Tampa store sent a silver P85D that was parked all the way in the back corner of the lot, and it was the only Tesla in the "show." I parked across the street and there was a gray S85 a little ways down.

The DR web site is a mess so you can't get info right now, but I asked about next month and was told that it will be back at duPont.

Hi gang,

Just a reminder the next Cars & Coffee is this Saturday, April 18. I cannot make it, as I have volunteered to spend the morning doing pro bono estate planning for veterans and first responders who can't afford an attorney. Maybe I will be able to join you guys next month!

Have fun.

Last edited:
Hi gang,

Just a reminder the next Cars & Coffee is this Saturday, April 18. I cannot make it, as I have volunteered to spend the morning doing pro bono estate planning for veterans and first responders who can't afford an attorney. Maybe I will be able to join you guys next month!

Have fun.
The 4 Pinellas Muskateers will be representing TMC, anyone else?

Cant make this one unfortunately.

You won't want to miss the next one, trust me. I'll have TWO (well three if you include the lighted appliqué, fingers crossed on this one) new things you'll definitely want to see. I won't show or tell anyone until then. My Tesla peeps I talk to on a regular basis will know one of them but the other, will definitely blow your mind. I've been working on that one for some time in secrecy.

You won't want to miss the next one, trust me. I'll have TWO (well three if you include the lighted appliqué, fingers crossed on this one) new things you'll definitely want to see. I won't show or tell anyone until then. My Tesla peeps I talk to on a regular basis will know one of them but the other, will definitely blow your mind. I've been working on that one for some time in secrecy.
Bet you won't be able to keep the secret!