Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, we're in. Can't wait to see the rear T in person.

Larry - the Oldsmar Drive Electric event doesn't start until 11:00 and C&C will be done by 8:30 because it's so darn hot outside. Last month I left at 8:10 and more than half the participants were gone already.

Edit: Here's a link to the Oldsmar event: National Drive Electric Week Event - Oldsmar
At the moment they have 7 Model S and a Roadster registered.

We usually do Cracker Barrel. I always forget to say anything until after we're in the car so this may be it!

Oh wait. I forgot it's Btrflyl8e. I'll start looking for BBQ places between Largo & Oldsmar.
It's BREAKFAST. I wasn't raised in a BARN.

- - - Updated - - -

Have to join you all in a couple of months (expecting December delivery). Haven't gone to C&C in a few years. Used to go there every month with my Lambo. The only Tesla that anyone knew in those days was Nicola.

I wonder how it's changed?
You can still come visit and have breakfast!

So, in light of our lovely weather and the forecast for morning... I think I'm going to call no C&C. At least none for this girl! I've gone when it was lightly raining before and it was a ghost town.

But, there is the Drive Electric event in Oldsmar later, so I'm still down for Cracker Barrel breakfast (at say, 9:00), followed by a trek to Oldsmar to check out the event. Anyone else?

It might be just me and Great Dane for breakfast, but if anyone would like to join us they are welcome! We'll be meeting at 9:00 at the Cracker Barrel on Ulmerton, just down the street from Dupont. I think FLDarren is then going to join us at the Drive Electric event in Oldsmar afterwards. The more, the merrier there, too! I am hoping that the rain will have stopped by then, at least until later this afternoon.