Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multi-Coat and Red Calipers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the Red multi-coat clash with the red calipers? From the pictures it seems they are different shades of red and don't really match while there's a nice contrast with every other exterior color. I ordered a white/white MYP but thinking about changing to red since I saw this color up close and liked it. We also have a white Tesla and the White Model Y seems to be the most popular color.

Here you go. This is Red Bull with red calipers. I think it looks great. As a matter of fact, I had a red M3 that had red calipers as well.
Red Bull.jpg

The black on red look is really great. I especially like red when they have dark tinted windows. As for the calipers, they look like a deeper shade of red and don't really match... but... still looks good. I don't think the calipers need to be a 100% color match to look good. That said, if you've got non-black wheels, black calipers might look nice on the red Y. If you've got the black stock wheels, you could go for white calipers though they'll be a pain to maintain.

Reactions: donivan
Went ahead and changed the order to red, kept the white inside. This was easily done online and it didn't seem to change the EDD since I had just ordered earlier in the week. What sealed the deal other than the great looking color is all the white Model Y's I see since I started paying attention to them...seems like over 50% are white! Anyone know where I can see the Model Y's sold based on color?

Reactions: 101dals