Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Y Deliveries Incoming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the text for delivery!!! 6/4 in Chicago.

Red PUP, AP. So excited!

Weird thing: no official VIN (can see in source code however), no MVPA yet...just a confirmed delivery appt.

Haven't received text or call yet!! but same here my fellow Chicago Native!!!! no Official VIN but i did find within the source code, no MVPA either..

whats the VIN mine in source was 06XXX

Where on the page would the delivery appt. show up?

Right side of the reservation/order page; above the app download links and below your configuration...
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 1.48.06 PM.png

Reactions: DavidAsheville
@Coreyod Cool thank you for pointing it out. I just got a text today to finish up filling out my info online by May 31st if I want a delivery Mid to late June! I am waiting to hear back if I can just put paying in cash, which I might, but change to a loan once a delivery date is set. I hate to apply for a loan to have it expire out before I take delivery.

Someone on Reddit just posted a copy of a text they received from Tesla. Says those who have all their online data updated (insurance, etc...) by 31 May should expect delivery by mid-late June. I've heard that previously too so looks legit - soon!! I'm tired of checking my source code....

• Love
Reactions: MrTuna
Still no call/text or contact on my Y yet. No visible VIN but it is in the source. Also, when I spoke to Tesla they said a Delivery person was assigned and they told me her name. But again, no contact nor delivery date in web page. My guess is, it’s still not quite ready yet.

@Coreyod Cool thank you for pointing it out. I just got a text today to finish up filling out my info online by May 31st if I want a delivery Mid to late June! I am waiting to hear back if I can just put paying in cash, which I might, but change to a loan once a delivery date is set. I hate to apply for a loan to have it expire out before I take delivery.

I got this text today as well. I asked to clarify if this meant finishing the loan or not. I didn't hear back yet.