Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reddit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know of a non-toxic Tesla Reddit community? r/TeslaMotors is overrun by fanboys where you get down voted for anything remotely critical, r/RealTesla is the exact opposite, where you get downvoted for anything remotely positive, r/TeslaLounge is full of car pictures.

If you know of a cool Reddit community I would love to know.

Thanks

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Anyone know of a non-toxic Tesla Reddit community? r/TeslaMotors is overrun by fanboys where you get down voted for anything remotely critical, r/RealTesla is the exact opposite, where you get downvoted for anything remotely positive, r/TeslaLounge is full of car pictures.

Thanks

Just forget about reddit altogether. What's wrong with TMC?

That’s kinda normal for Reddit I think.

I was thinking " is there such a thing as a non toxic reddit community?" I have only looked at stuff on reddit a few times, and its so far from what I specifically want in "interaction" that I cant imagine anything decent there.

There are definitely people here who try to interact like they are there, but not "that" many.

• Love
Reactions: ElectricIAC

Thanks
r/model3 and r/modelx aren’t so bad.

• Love
Reactions: joenathan