Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
1.JPG

For sale Sold Redwood Motorsports Ohlins DFV Long-Stroke Coilovers

Sold
$2,250.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model Y
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

After deciding to sell my Model Y I am now selling my Redwood Motorsports Öhlins DFV Long-Stroke Coilovers (hybrid configuration - GT dampers w/ sport springs). This setup provides a great balance between comfort and performance. If desired the dampers can also be used with the stock factory springs.

I have used them for around ~12k miles. I had them set up at LR ride height but I would probably lower the car if I had to do it again.

Currently I can only offer local pickup in the San Francisco Bay Area. I don’t have the original box which makes shipping difficult.

In the photo there is a bolt missing for one of the rear dampers. The bolt will be included when picked up.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of curiosity, was grease used on all springs? I see one perch with quite a bit as well, trying to understand what I’m purchasing. Thanks
Don’t know if it helps but when installing the GT Ohlins kit on my model 3 I added some anti-seize on the plastic “white” teflon plastic to avoid any binding when adjusting the height once installed. After 2k ish miles still looks very clean with a few black grease looking marks on where the spring meets the perch.

Here is after 2k miles of driving in So. Cal
IMG_5501.jpeg

Reactions: EVBear
Don’t know if it helps but when installing the GT Ohlins kit on my model 3 I added some anti-seize on the plastic “white” teflon plastic to avoid any binding when adjusting the height once installed. After 2k ish miles still looks very clean with a few black grease looking marks on where the spring meets the perch.

Here is after 2k miles of driving in So. CalView attachment 1028124

Thanks for your insights. I confirmed that for my installation, they also used anti-seize.