Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral "1000 free Supercharger miles"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's now 6 months and 26 days after I had 1000 free Supercharger miles added to my account from a referral delivery, and I still have some of these miles remaining on my account today. And I just Supercharged 2 days ago and didn't get billed -- just deducted from my remaining free miles balance.

I wonder if this is just a lucky error on my account, or if this whole "doesn't-actually-expire-after-6-months" thing is more widespread.

Can anyone else add some more data points to this picture?

Quick update: A few weeks ago my remaining free Supercharger miles disappeared, but the same thing happened to a bunch of people, including those whose miles should not have expired, so that appeared to just be a bug on Tesla's end.

Now my miles have reappeared in the Loot Box along with a listed expiration date of 6/30/2020 even though they should have expired back in January.

FYI.

upload_2020-4-29_13-13-11.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine were just extended by one month, apparently do to the stay at home order that means we're taking ZERO trips, and thus not even able to use SuperCharging. A one-month extension is appreciated, but it needs to be more than that or it will simply be no benefit to me.

• Informative
Reactions: Transformer