Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Credit Gone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on week 2 of waiting. Got my referral in under the wire (before they changed to the new referral program). I'm hearing from other folks on this forum that it can be weeks before an email to choose your gift.

Not sure why your referral disappeared. Have you looked at your account page on the website (not the loot box on the app)?

I'm on week 2 of waiting. Got my referral in under the wire (before they changed to the new referral program). I'm hearing from other folks on this forum that it can be weeks before an email to choose your gift.

Not sure why your referral disappeared. Have you looked at your account page on the website (not the loot box on the app)?
Yeah talked to tesla and they can see it but that’s it not linked to my account? Guy said to wait a few weeks for it to show up again? Doesn’t make sense. It used to be there and showed delivered. It’s been almost a month since my friend got his car delivered

@Buster, it takes about 4 weeks for My Awards to be updated under the Loot Box in the mobile app. That's the only way to make your selection and submit to fulfillment.

@Chancellor, my self-referral was also accidentally deleted when Tesla transferred my first car to new buyer. I called tech support, waited a while and then Tesla was able to re-link the referral back to my email account.

Thanks @SoCal Buzz . I’ll keep looking there. But I also have some owners here on the forum saying to wait for an email from Tesla, and that was the only way to choose.

Just curious, thanks for the explanation :)
In the past, it has taken a lot longer than 4 weeks for me to receive the email from Tesla asking sizes, choices, etc. And it usually takes much longer to actually receive the item(s). However, your mileage may vary.... :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: MarkKW
Did it show up on your account at all during that time it was gone? Either online or in the app?

No I was about to call and see what happened to it as the App said the car was delivered in August,, now that I look it again, it shows September 21.. So maybe that's the reason it took so long to show up as a reward.

Tesla was behind in HPWC's awards and initially stated June as a starting date for deliveries but received it mid August, my next one is listed as "Sheduled" But I don't need that one either and will donate another for a referral and hopefully collect a set of wheels as my third..

I have one completed referral (delivered) and thought that had earned me the HPWC or toy car but it now looks like I need to get four more (which ain't happening).

When was that referral ordered? If it was before 5 Oct 18... you get the toy car or HPWC.

If it was after 5 Oct...you’ll need a second referral to get the above gifts...not sure what you mean “need to get four more.”