Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Programme issues

Is your referral prize delivered in a timely manner? (6 weeks or less)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well ... the Wall Charger for the referral who took delivery in March turned up today. No Comms or anything (not that I needed any, but would have been handy to know that someone needed to be in to take delivery ...). ... 7 months ...

Well ... Terry finally had a chance to come and collect it today, so he can now move from String and Gum charging solution to a shiny new wall charger :) Terry very kindly bought me a lovely bottle of Single Malt which was completely unexpected, many thanks :)

I have had absolutely no COMMS from Tesla on the other referrals since and I'm therefore completely in limbo about being able to come to some arrangement with those folk ... "thanks for the support Elon" :( ... sadly so busy just at present that I haven't had time to chase them up either, but given their 6-week response time on Referral issues not sure there's much point.

Reactions: Terry_B58
Well ... Terry finally had a chance to come and collect it today, so he can now move from String and Gum charging solution to a shiny new wall charger :) Terry very kindly bought me a lovely bottle of Single Malt which was completely unexpected, many thanks :)

I have had absolutely no COMMS from Tesla on the other referrals since and I'm therefore completely in limbo about being able to come to some arrangement with those folk ... "thanks for the support Elon" :( ... sadly so busy just at present that I haven't had time to chase them up either, but given their 6-week response time on Referral issues not sure there's much point.

I had success using the "escalate" option from the Tesla support page. They came back to me within a couple of days and sorted out the code I needed to order the toy car, which then arrived within a week. About a month after we received the car I also got a reply back from the referral contact email, so they are slower to respond!

Reactions: WannabeOwner

The said wall connector is now installed and looks 'the dogs. . . .'

You are very welcome to the tipple.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
... and looks 'the dogs. . . .'

It looked pretty good here too ... but I'm sure it looks better now :)

img_4136_teslawallcharger-jpg.344316

Reactions: Terry_B58
Hey everyone! I am curious about the UK referral program. Is it the same process as its done in the US? I have a referral code for my Model 3 and X and I am planning to give it to my relatives who live in the UK since are planning to purchase a Model S. Thanks in advance for anyone who responds! Take care!

Hey everyone! I am curious about the UK referral program. Is it the same process as its done in the US? I have a referral code for my Model 3 and X and I am planning to give it to my relatives who live in the UK since are planning to purchase a Model S. Thanks in advance for anyone who responds! Take care!
Yes. Referral codes work internationally

Don't forget the whole referral program is coming to an end soon (I think the end of this month), so you need to use it before then.

• Love
Reactions: GoHyperActive