Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model S driver’s seat creaking.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WilliamG

Hinge Fanatic
Apr 20, 2019
Seattle, WA
2022 Model S. Has anyone else experienced this issue? It creaks under the most gentle of accelerating or braking, or if I just push back into the seat manually. Driving me crazy… Just started doing this at about 200 miles on the odometer.

Cheers, all.

I don’t think that’s it. This is my noise… does it sound like yours did?

I have the same thing !!! 2022 Model S, 5000 miles. It’s been driving me crazy. I’ve tried to spray everything with lube I can see without success. I had a mobile service visit and the tech tried to spray some plastic/metal connection deeper in the seat but it didn’t help either. I put in for another service. I hope someone has a solution on here.

• Informative
Reactions: WilliamG
I have the same thing !!! 2022 Model S, 5000 miles. It’s been driving me crazy. I’ve tried to spray everything with lube I can see without success. I had a mobile service visit and the tech tried to spray some plastic/metal connection deeper in the seat but it didn’t help either. I put in for another service. I hope someone has a solution on here.
Please keep us posted!

By the way, do you have the seat lowered all the way?