Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I scheduled to pick mine up 6 days after you. It looks that the car carrier has 2 white Xs so maybe the other one is mine.
I think so. It could be your White/Black 20’ Model X that heading to Miami today.

I will check at Ft. lauderdale store later today to see if that White Model is mine or not 🤞.

@Pdudkiewicz Do you have MVPA on your account yet?
I don’t have it in my account yet.

My sincere condolences to all of you being moved to April. Everything I've seen so far does seem to point to the "naked months" being a true placeholder value, with the range values possibly being indicative of the "soft matching" some SAs are talking about.

That being said, just over 2 weeks short of a year since my order was placed, I finally woke up to that sweet, sweet character string: 7SAXCBE66NF332XXX
Hopefully it sticks.

Plaid
White/White
20"
OG 6 Seater
FSD

Delivery to Atlanta metro area February 25 - March 1st. @Niranga you've got to be next (if you don't have one already). You were my indicator since your Plaid order was just a few days before me, same area.
I’m in Atlanta waiting on an LR. Maybe mine is on a truck with yours and they forgot to update my VIN….That’s the lie I’m telling myself 😢

Reactions: aba_woo and greidy
Dude. This is really a Joke. this is not a supply chain issue. How can Tesla be so pathetically poor on establishing a delivery date. I just don’t get it!!! If this was role in my company, I would have had to fire myself several times.

I was expecting to move to April this morning, but was moved to May...

376 days since I ordered... wonder if orders from Canada will all be moved to May?
Our new cars are identical and within 1000 on the VIN - Tuesday Feb 10 was to be my delivery day to So Cal, but was halted with no impending delivery scheduled. Perhaps, it has to do with trucking from Fremont. Congrats...

I ordered in Oct 2020 and upgraded to 6-seats in October for "end of year delivery". I'm showing April too. I am quietly assuming that I'll never get this car.
That’s just crazy! I ordered it in Oct 2020 and got the same offer with the promise to deliver it in November 2021. Why are they promising such things to us? Why are they delivering cars ordered in the end of 2021, but forgetting those with orders placed a year before?

That’s what’s happening behind our backs while we’re waiting:

> Musk started the year with a net worth of $156 billion and ended it worth $277 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The $121 billion gain in net worth was a 78% increase of his personal fortune. Musk had an even larger gain in 2020, when he added $140 billion to his net worth.

It’s quite remarkable that his profit was even more than the total cost of all produced cars by Tesla:

> For the full year, Tesla delivered 936,172 vehicles, up from 2020 when it delivered 499,647 vehicles.

I guess that was his bonus for the perfect job of the sales department, especially in regard to communication with the customers.

Randy Post did Nürburgring in a Plaid Model S with a Yoke. Let's say that's a nice track. In the video he never turned the wheel enough to have to move his hands.
I don't understand your point. In my post I said that yokes work fine on a racetrack since as you said, you don't turn the wheel that much. However they are worse than a wheel in the real world where you are making u turns, maneuvering in parking lots, etc.

I am just learning about @rhuber's work on bringing M3 stalks to the Refreshed S/X and I hope to make that swap too. I'm still on the fence about M3 wheel vs modified yoke - I have more reading to do.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
UPDATE: when I accepted the refresh price increase on February 1, 2021 my EDD did not exist. In October when I got the phone call asking me to switch to six seats and give them an additional $6500 my EDD appeared and was TBD. This morning my EDD switched to April. No dates just the month of April. Don’t know what it means, just letting the crowd now to see if anyone has a similar experience.

I’ve seen lots of people like me who ordered in 2020 have EDD’s that had months and dates from the start which have moved and shifted multiple times but they had months and dates where I only had TBD until now.

Reactions: mr-dmitry