Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve ordered 2 model Y’s before and this happened when I recieved my model Y performance recently. If you scroll real fast from one car to another and these numbers appear it seems like you get an EDD within the next 2 weeks. This happened when I got an fake EDD when I ordered a plaid recently as well. It’s weird bc this is for my 5 seat Model X LR. If I get a EDD then it will confirm the theory.

View attachment 773226
Interesting, I never noticed those numbers before. I also have a number that appears that starts with 149.

I’ve ordered 2 model Y’s before and this happened when I recieved my model Y performance recently. If you scroll real fast from one car to another and these numbers appear it seems like you get an EDD within the next 2 weeks. This happened when I got an fake EDD when I ordered a plaid recently as well. It’s weird bc this is for my 5 seat Model X LR. If I get a EDD then it will confirm the theory.

View attachment 773226

foreal? hopefully not a glitch for everyone with 2 cars! i scrolled real fast to my Plaid screen and saw the random numbers appear for a nano sec (EDD is currently July after being switched from Feb --> April)

let's see if this is true lol

In case this is helpful to anyone, I ordered a model XLR on 9/3/21. Black / Black, 22’, 6 seater, no FSD. EDD had always said April and then moved to July with everyone else.

I called 2 days ago and changed my order to a plaid. Was told my RN would be the same and wouldn’t lose my place in line.

Today EDD changed to March 8-31.

Probably not surprising to anyone, plaids are coming out faster , and if you change your order to a plaid you’ll likely get your car sooner as a few on here have. Of course I know this means nothing without a VIN but I’m more hopeful for sure!

Reactions: BamaATL
In case this is helpful to anyone, I ordered a model XLR on 9/3/21. Black / Black, 22’, 6 seater, no FSD. EDD had always said April and then moved to July with everyone else.

I called 2 days ago and changed my order to a plaid. Was told my RN would be the same and wouldn’t lose my place in line.

Probably not surprising to anyone, plaids are coming out faster , and if you change your order to a plaid you’ll likely get your car sooner as a few on here have. Of course I know this means nothing without a VIN but I’m more hopeful for sure!
i did the same thing changing my LR --> Plaid last month - my EDD immediately went to Feb 11 - Mar 4 but then a few days later went to April then now July

who the F knows anymore lol

Reactions: Elixir

which number did you call?

I'm sure Tesla can do all kinds of clever vision processing with what they can see and I'm sure the cameras can see something easier in the dark than people can. Even if Tesla had FLIR sensor, dense fog is completely opaque to infrared. No visual camera can see through dense fog. I'm talking the kind of Central Valley fog that literally reduces visibility to 10 where taillights can't be seen at 20 feet. Radar is completely unaffected in this case.
Once Tesla deeply solves vision, Musk has indicated that ultra high resolution radar may add additional benefit (eg in this case, increase the scope of possible driving conditions).

• Informative
Reactions: sorka
foreal? hopefully not a glitch for everyone with 2 cars! i scrolled real fast to my Plaid screen and saw the random numbers appear for a nano sec (EDD is currently July after being switched from Feb --> April)

let's see if this is true lol

View attachment 773226

Interesting, I never noticed those numbers before. I also have a number that appears that starts with 149.
Sorry guys, those numbers don't mean anything is about to happen. I have seen the same thing for 2 months now. And I have a 7 seater on order, which hasn't even been a production model yet.

Reactions: Edtreo
March 13 - 16 Delivery
VIN 7SAXCBE50NF3340xx
Ordered Jan 2020 for April 2020 delivery originally to coincide with end of 3 yr lease of previous gen Model X

One year of no communication, shifting dates, even given the circumstances.

Truthfully they killed the fun by how poorly they handled this.

One upside, the cost of my all inclusive MX LR with FSD is $114,,675.70