Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New charge port on refresh Model S Plaid! @klwtts @sawyermerritt @Teslarati @elonmusk @teslainventory
Yuck! I absolutely hate this… looks really goofy with all of that wasted space…. And one of the things I like about the more expensive X and S is the light ring around the charger. Now it just looks like a cheap Y or 3.

I will be so pissed beyond pissivity if my X has this garbage port.
If it’s any consolation, LITERALLY 99.999% of the world won’t notice or think twice

yes it's a 2022 - sheeeesh i'm RN115 Plaid ordered last July in Orange County and EDD still July (i'm jelly!).....so you are going to pick i up within a week then huh?
Yeah, i was SUPER surprise! I wasnt looking to pick it up until summer since i needed to sell my M3P first. Just got a text to schedule the pick up but not sure if i will do that yet...decisions, decisions! I kinda want the new headlights that are X are rumored to have. Have you picked up yours yet? If so, I would love to check it out if you have some spare time.

New charge port on refresh Model S Plaid! @klwtts @sawyermerritt @Teslarati @elonmusk @teslainventory
Yuck! I absolutely hate this… looks really goofy with all of that wasted space…. And one of the things I like about the more expensive X and S is the light ring around the charger. Now it just looks like a cheap Y or 3.

wow this looks......sorta un-natural lol. I honestly think the old one looks and operates a tad bit better.....I just want it cause its new ha

That's a complete non-issue.

Very helpful photos! I'm going to need to fit two car seats and a huge stroller in my X (if my kids aren't fully grown by the time I get it delivered!). Glad to see you're able to fit it all with no trouble.
I can fit two umbrella strollers in frunk fyi.. it’s huge.. don’t play golf 🙃but I’d be willing to bet you could fit some clubs in it too

We have those car seats and going to be that exact setup haha. How are the seat tethers? Super deep like the Y
If you’re talking about the one that goes over the top of the seat for the forward facing one. It is basically in the bottom of the chair and I need to redo my car seat, as we currently have it off to the side of the head rest. Other than that, the backwards facing car seat is a for me (5’8) a tad to close for me to drive with seat how I’d like. We typically had the kids seats switched (coming from GMC Acadia) and it was fine. but the backwards facing one was just better in passenger in this. Also, for getting in and out of the third row with seats isn’t much if a problem on the forward facing side. Me and my buddy who is 6’1 both got in third row with seats in place and didn’t have issues. And although it wasn’t ideal, the third row wasn’t bad with the space in between for our legs..

I've never posted on here but I had an anxiety attack last night thinking I actually had a VIN, let alone an EDD. Only to wake up and find out that I have nothing but a T... B... D... No July no nothing. I ordered December of 2020... Yes 2020!

RN114314247

Albuquerque, 6-seat, LR, White/Cream, 22 FSD
Did you get a change in delivery location to Santa Fe? Ordered our MX May 2021 and wondered when they changed the delivery location if being in NM was a bit of a detriment. However, driving 25 miles for delivery is far better than 300!

Yep, like everyone else, the main reason I purchased a MS/MX is for its sexy charge port! /s