Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone who recently took delivery with a build date after 2/12 have updated software? That is my build date and I am stuck on 2021 factory software and I am wondering if this applies to everyone or just a few of us... ty
My software is 2021. Maybe there haven’t been any recent updates? There is an “advanced” update option to try out the latest updates. Have you tried turning that on?

I’m committing the dumb offense of installing my wall charger in two weeks. That’s like an automatic plus six months to my delivery timeframe right?
I ordered my LR 5 seater in July. Original EDD was December. I rushed to get my wall charger installed before Christmas. It’s covered in a layer of dust now…

After 13 months and 7 days I received a Delivery Date of March 28.
For those in the know:
When does the price "increase " from 5 seat to 6 seat fall off?
And do the MaxPider mats in my current X fit the new one? (Going from 5 seat to 6)
If not, what does?
Thanks!

My SA told me the purchase agreement should be updated 72 hours before delivery. Make sure you have the agreement to reduce the price by $6500 in writing.

Reactions: tibook and Vitaman
I was told by the SA if I get anything done to the calipers it would void my warranty.

What your SA meant to say is if you make any changes and it results in a failure that the warranty would be voided ONLY if they could prove your modification was the cause ;)

Not only that but it's illegal for them to outright claim in advance that doing so will void your warranty:

Anyone who recently took delivery with a build date after 2/12 have updated software? That is my build date and I am stuck on 2021 factory software and I am wondering if this applies to everyone or just a few of us... ty
I’m stuck on 2021.43.201. It’s what it shipped with. I don’t even have the noise cancelling update. I’ve asked Tesla what’s going on without much success.