Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my vin today so i must be close to get European plaidx soon... wohooo
German order. I was at my local Tesla center today and the friendly SA said they are waiting every hour for the truck from Zeebrugge. If not later today then latest Monday they will get the first batch of Model X and mine is confirmed to be in that batch. She said they will 1-2 days once the car arrived and then I can pick it up. Really excited after more than 2 years waiting.

German order. I was at my local Tesla center today and the friendly SA said they are waiting every hour for the truck from Zeebrugge. If not later today then latest Monday they will get the first batch of Model X and mine is confirmed to be in that batch. She said they will 1-2 days once the car arrived and then I can pick it up. Really excited after more than 2 years waiting.
quick feedback, do people submit full payment prior to inspection and taking delivery?

So your wait was close to twice what i went trough, i ordered mine 11/2021 and you 11/2020.
I assume your price is cheaper than mine with was 120k plus options including 24% vat. I managed to order mine few weeks before they stopped to take orders outside US.

My one was discharged in zeebrugge 4th or 5th dec, don't get why cause ship route was to hamburg what is much closer to Finland than Zeebrugge... maybe it come with ship from Zee to Hanko, that should take few days in Zee, then a weekor so on baltic seas, then transport to local Tesla a day, few days there..hmmm.. i should get mine in xmas week.

Exciting to get hands on that because never even touched a Tesla before and only once even drived a EV..

E190423A-FB9A-4C5C-B093-3332D4A3F05A.jpeg

Just picked up my 23 LR today and it had the thin bezel rear screen. Vin 372xxx. Is there no way to stream while driving?

View attachment 883647
Just picked up my 23 LR today and it had the thin bezel rear screen. Vin 372xxx. Is there no way to stream while driving?
You can stream in the back seat while driving. Not on the display up front. Anything playing in the back will play over the sound system for the entire car. (No capability to use Bluetooth headsets... Yet.)