Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
02BBB563-E2D8-4709-9EFB-35268ACD1224.jpeg

Got this from Panda Express yesterday but did not get any call.😭

Hi folks,

want to give a quick update on the car. I guess it is similar to the new S where the yoke needs some time to get used to. I thought the build quality was much better than I anticipated. For instance, the front and falcon door handle alignment is very good. There was an instance of disabled air compressor with warning message, but disappears after a hard power off.

I won't say the third row is anywhere close to spacious but the second row can be adjusted forward. In this case if its not for little ones, I feel that the 6-seater may provide a better 3rd row experience because the passengers can at least put their legs in the middle. Also, to fold the 3rd row I first press a button to fold the headset, and then manually fold the body, I was hoping it can be fully automatic given its price range.

Also found it annoyed that we can't seen to zoom in the navigation map. Still can't figure out if the currently offered weather mat is compatible with the 2021 version. Tried reaching out to Tesla but did not get any response yet.

I have gotten several PMs on asking more pictures so I will try to share some later.
Appreciate the update. How's the road noise? Regarding the 3rd row and lack of electronic lowering - welcome to Tesla. You're basically paying for the best possible powertrain (efficiency, speed, range).

Reactions: KidsEyeDr