Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Between your VIN and @Fulkth there is ~1000 serial numbers difference. He was assigned late October and you're assigned today. Interesting.
1000 difference, hopefully, should not be causing a huge delay.. If we assume that Tesla has 5 major "hot" spots across US, that leaves me with only 200 people ahead of me at Fremont. Hence, I would hope that I should be within a week from @Fulkth for delivery... :)

1000 difference, hopefully, should not be causing a huge delay.. If we assume that Tesla has 5 major "hot" spots across US, that leaves me with only 200 people ahead of me at Fremont. Hence, I would hope that I should be within a week from @Fulkth for delivery... :)
He was delivered his on the 9th of Nov. They are about to get super busy with deliveries, so you could see yours very soon.

Reactions: StewieGriffin
It is my understanding that Vins are assigned to vehicles sequentially, but not necessarily to VINners in the same order.
You're correct. However, around 1000 cars have been made since the start of productions is what I can tell. We're a small little tiny fraction of the overall Tesla population. Which makes sense why we haven't seen that many. Out of the ~1000 cars, some of them may still be sitting in the field waiting for parts. But never know.