Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN!

A couple questions:

1) Is there any chance I can change the interior color, from cream to white, without ruining anything?

2) It's asking me for insurance as the next step, but I don't have a delivery date date. I'm assuming I wait for that?

3) When will I get a delivery date?

4) If I need to talk to someone my order, how do I get in touch with them?

5) Can I change my delivery location to a completely different part of the country?
I am pretty certain that any change like that would completely negate that assigned vehicle to you.

VIN me beautiful!!
I am a VINer!!!
7SAXCBE57NF3286xx
MX LR MSM - White - always 6 seats - 22 - FSD - Order date 2/10/21
According to SA first VIN in Cincinnati market.. Car has yet to leave factory according to SA..
Interesting thing is of the two MX's we ordered this was the second one..
Other MX specs we ordered without VIN
MX LR White - Black - always 6 seats - 22 - FSD Order date 2/5/21
Both EDDs were January up until a week ago then the White one went to TBD and about two days later the MSM went TBD..
SOOOOOO HYPED!!!

My Blue/wht 7 seater standard wheels with FSD order was 10/29/20, I paused it in mid December when refresh rumors were solid. Reactivated the order the day refresh announced. Got called on October 12 to switch to 6 seats, accepted offer. I actually emailed my SA today and not more than 5 minutes later, I got a text saying I matched a VIN. He emailed me with bank questions and I responded asking about my 2k discount and adjusting the FSD to 8k as it was ordered the day before price increase. Getting in touch with DFCU tomorrow. Interesting enough the app is still not showing VIN, but website does.