Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6 seater non-plaid?

How many other 6 seater non-plaid folks left out there?
I'm a 6 seater Long Range
Order date 2/14 - "The Call" date 10/21

I've got a good feeling that we'll be getting at least 1 AZ VINner this week! Heck, I will do the noble thing and volunteer as tribute.
Tribute.gif
Hunger Games.gif

What surprised me though, some get 2021 and some get 2022 VIN. What's up with that?
All of those cars from the test track produced prior to November 1 have to get moved out. I wonder if it has to do with interior / exterior color - in the first few flyovers, we didn't see very many Blue/Red, so I imagine those folks got 2022 VINs for sure... White interiors also seem to be getting 2022 VINs

But once again, I have not been tracking the data. Maybe we should all jump back in and update the spreadsheet. Let me find the link and re-post it.

• Love
Reactions: kingjones94
GOT A VIN!!!!
VIN 5YJXCBE54MF326XXX
MXLR BLACK/CREAM- changed from 5 seater to 6 seater- ordered in july 2021
Ft Lauderdale Florida location !!
JULY!!!! WOW!!! Congratulations. That order date is after my original EDD (April) 😂
I may decide to go drive I-10 and watch the truck full of MXs headed to Florida and shed a single tear of happiness for my VINner friends in FL :)

Okay here is the spreadsheet that was created on page 135!!!! OMG That was September. It seems like LITERALLY forever ago!
Anyway, I added a few columns - VINner Date / Delivery Date / VIN (xx for the last 2 digits)

@Stro let's post this link every few pages or so so that folks can see it.

• Love
Reactions: Stro and studioloft