Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get VIN today? When was last time you checked? Also, can you share your VIN minus last two digits?
Congrats!
Yes, just hour ago. Nothing was this morning. Just checked again, it’s there :)
7SAXCBE54NF3289
Congrats! First time VIN or did you have one from before? Also, what was/is your EDD?
first time and it still shows Jen

Reactions: flippingrich
Congrats man! I got a VIN about two weeks ago and lost it.. so know the feeling/excitement! What was your EDD leading up to VIN? January February tbd?
Same boat here. Was January and got pushed to February, a few days ago when I realized most of us here got to face this push back.... Honestly I don't believe anything until I will here from them. I am planning to contact them tomorrow to verify and try to get some more info ... crossing fingers. it has been a long year of waiting .....

Reactions: flippingrich
Same boat here. Was January and got pushed to February, a few days ago when I realized most of us here got to face this push back.... Honestly I don't believe anything until I will here from them. I am planning to contact them tomorrow to verify and try to get some more info ... crossing fingers. it has been a long year of waiting .....
Hopefully you have better luck than me

I have an early April 21 7 seat order. Any possible scenario that Tesla will deliver 7 seaters in Jan considering that they converted many 5 seaters and 7 seaters to 6 seaters. Things are getting really difficult with a single car ( I know it is my fault and not Tesla’s for believing their words).
Tesla stuff told me 7 seaters will be March or April things when they called me asking whether I was willing to switch to 6 seaters on early Nov.

Which thankfully our X have the new lithium ion battery for this function. Should work a lot better than old school 12v.

I wouldn't bet the farm. AGM is reliable and proven for a century. Tesla just kills 12V batteries. You should see how badly their code handles it. They likely will do better with the 16V LiON but that's not a knock on lead acid for the 12V system. It's just Tesla never figured out how to recharge a LiON and not murder them while in standby.

I have to say after driving the car though, its a dream, such a pleasure. I am currently driving like a grandpa though to get myself into the FSD beta. NOA is terrible at timing lane changes. Almost every time it attempted one is when a car in that new lane is hurtling towards me and the car is demanding I confirm the turn immediately. gosh I hope this stupidity is due to the current NOA being old code and not indicative of whats to come in FSD beta.

I have to say after driving the car though, its a dream, such a pleasure. I am currently driving like a grandpa though to get myself into the FSD beta. NOA is terrible at timing lane changes. Almost every time it attempted one is when a car in that new lane is hurtling towards me and the car is demanding I confirm the turn immediately. gosh I hope this stupidity is due to the current NOA being old code and not indicative of whats to come in FSD beta.

FSD beta is even more bewildering and terrifying. Good luck! I'm removing my FSD from my purchase. Wasted money on my last car and the FSD is 3 to 5 years, at best, from delivering 10k in value.

Reactions: Elixir
Use autopilot ALL of the time. That guarantees a 99-100 score. If not, try not using the brake pedal and distance to others multiplies at 50+ mph. I got to 100 using autopilot every second I could.

After yesterday’s disappointing delivery cancellation and unknown status, got a call this morning that my Red X was ready for pickup.
I want to thank this thread for the support and better communication that the Tesla team! Here are some pics. Driving experience to follow. View attachment 743375
She's a beaut...