Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to share a cool feature I learned about today (and apologies if this is already common knowledge, but it was new to me!): the X has the ability to raise and lower its suspension via the touch screen, and it can remember certain addresses that require a raised setting. E.g. at my in-laws, their steep driveway would cause me to scrape in the front. Upon manually raising the suspension at their address, the car remembers this and automatically raises upon approaching the home, so I don’t bottom out.

Just a great example of tech unified with mechanical engineering.
Even the S had that, at least since 2018 (my brother owns a 2018 Model S 100D), but indeed is a very nice feature, another thing is in the highway, at a certain speed it automatically lower the vehicle for better aerodynamics.

I like your optimism...Balances the rest of us hot heads :)
I've already checked 5 times. That leave me a daily balance of 81 more...
it is like a pregnancy: lots of anticipation; reading all about the new baby; what names might suit; questioning if I did the right thing with color, interior, wheels; problems that can occur post-delivery and delivery; as the date approaches however uncertain, buying things you think you’ll need ( charger, jacking pucks, pressure washer, debated pros and cons of mats); checking for VIN; etc. Estimated DOA Feb 2022. 8 months. Please don’t make me wait 9.

it is like a pregnancy: lots of anticipation; reading all about the new baby; what names might suit; questioning if I did the right thing with color, interior, wheels; problems that can occur post-delivery and delivery; as the date approaches however uncertain, buying things you think you’ll need ( charger, jacking pucks, pressure washer, debated pros and cons of mats); checking for VIN; etc. Estimated DOA Feb 2022. 8 months. Please don’t make me wait 9.
Only diff being you’re secretly hoping it’s twins.

Mine is gonna come out drinking scotch and reading the newspaper at this point.