Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car today at 5:30 pm. Went through the delivery list and the only thing I saw was one of the panels was sticking up some. One of the associates said to schedule a service apt and submit it before 100 miles. I did so tonight. So, the whole pick-up process was not so great (at least for me). This is my first Tesla and the last time I drove the Model X (only tesla I drove) was in 2019 on a test drive. The associate that helped me knew nothing about the Model X. This is the first refresh delivered here. I admit I probably should have watched the videos again, but I was going to do that over the next 2 days but took delivery early. I didn't know how to turn on the auto pilot and neither did the associate. When I picked it up it had a 55% charge. It was getting dark when I arrived to pick up the car, so I only got a few pictures.
Congratulations, it is getting closer to orlando!!

Almost a year!?!?! No WAY! That's impossible. Are you suggesting that Tesla hasn't been reaching out to you constantly with updates on when your particular vehicle will be ready? You should immediately contact your Delivery Advisor to get the latest info.
/s

Pretty much all of us have been waiting a year - quite a few people even longer. The waiting is over 700 pages long now.
Tesla gave me too much information. I had to ask them to turn down the frequency they reach out as I was getting information overload.

Oh wait, no, the other thing. Zero information.

I posted previously about getting a VIN for my Model X LR MSM 6 door FSD that I ordered on 8/1/21. I got the VIN 7 days ago and I took delivery today. I was told previous person car was assigned had their financing fall through and I was next person to match the build.

Car is immaculate. Can identify no issues whatsoever. Not a single scratch. It’s like a space ship. I am coming from a Model 3 (now going to be my spouses) and the only thing that I noticed is a quiet whining sound coming from front engine when driving or accelerating. Only time I heard this in my Model 3 was when rear seats were folded down since mine was RWD. Don’t know if anyone has ever experienced this whining sound.

Couple of random facts: it is a 2022 and it came with the new AMD Ryzen chip.
Serious congrats. You are a real life Neo. You naturally hacked the system and got your Model X almost like ordering a coffee.

And oooh that coffee smells Gooooood. ☺️
🤯🥳🥂

Thank you for sharing that information and your experience. I think you really misinterpreted the post a bit by Stro. And by the way, what you were saying around page 550 (calling others whiners, making assumptions based on someone paying cash/financing or owning/running a business) wasn’t really being respectful… I recall Bruce having to remove a ton of pages because of all of it.

Nonetheless, hope you enjoy your car and wishing all my best to you.

On another note, anyone have a plaid VIN yet?!
Most of us learned how to use the ignore function around that time too if I recall correctly.

Hi all - I recall some pages back that there was a way to join DCU for their good rates on financing. I took a look at their stated criteria for joining and I don't think I qualify - any ideas there?

Thank you!
Join the free software foundation for $120 and you’re eligible (look under organizations section below all the employers): Member Eligibility | DCU

Reactions: Shopi01
Most of us learned how to use the ignore function around that time too if I recall correctly.
I have to admit: when I read this I spent a minute poking around on my phone looking for an “ignore” option that I must have missed. 😄🙄

Then I thought of the built-in one 🤣 derpy derp duh

lol and if I really did miss a forum function even funnier

Step 1: Get a VIN
Step 2: lose a VIN
Step 3: Stalk this forum
Step 4: notice a fellow TMC’er get offered to take delivery of the exact same car as yours even though they didn’t order those specific specs
Step 5: reach out to that poster to see if it is the same VIN you lost
Step 6: engage Karen mode
Step 7: call their manager
Step 8: request something in return of the f**kery
Whallah~~ Priority Queue
It’s not that cool
I don’t feel that special.. in fact I feel less special.. and definitely don’t feel like I’m their priority..
I am also on the Priority list and getting tired of being on the list now. I want to graduate to the Vinners List.
and we ALL want to be on the Vinners list.

I am also on the Priority list and getting tired of being on the list now. I want to graduate to the Vinners List.
and we ALL want to be on the Vinners list.
Yeah I’m kinda calling BS on this priority list.
Its pronunciation is sounding mighty close to “June”… er “October”… er “December”… er “FEBRUARY”

😜😫😆

Thank you for sharing that information and your experience. I think you really misinterpreted the post a bit by Stro. And by the way, what you were saying around page 550 (calling others whiners, making assumptions based on someone paying cash/financing or owning/running a business) wasn’t really being respectful… I recall Bruce having to remove a ton of pages because of all of it.

Nonetheless, hope you enjoy your car and wishing all my best to you.

On another note, anyone have a plaid VIN yet?!
There have been some on Twitter and another guy on TMC that sold an LA reservation (source of some of the current arguments).