Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s under “Your Car” top right.

Ordered 1/1/2021 - Atlanta GA delivery

ECAA938D-D210-42D1-92D6-ECD2A071B018.jpeg

Last edited:
If you dont see it, it may mean you ordered before the refresh and your account is not yet updated.
I ordered nov, maybe the oldest order here, and havent got any date in my account.
This means the April estimated date shown so far will be mid May or June.

Reactions: Gwgan
Mine still shows no delivery month.
Ordered 1/29 in AZ
LR
MSM
6 seater
Nor does mine ordered 09 February - never has shown anything. Model X, LR, red multi coat, cream and walnut interior, FSD.
Only got an email the day after ordering saying est delivery April 1-30. Local rep says they don’t know. And cannot commit to anything other than delivering my wife’s new Model Y before the end of the quarter!

Wonder why I don’t see the Autopilot info section or “add FSD” button on my LRX order- is that like a “US order only” item?
Maybe it looks like my Swedish order page as an Europe version?
If I go to “redigera design” edit design I come to a configuration page, as when you order. There it´s possible to change everything but could also change delivery time.
“Nästa steg” next step. They will get in contact closer to delivery about delivery time
InkedSkärmbild 2021-03-30 073449_LI.jpg

Reactions: lsds
If you dont see it, it may mean you ordered before the refresh and your account is not yet updated.
I ordered nov, maybe the oldest order here, and havent got any date in my account.
This means the April estimated date shown so far will be mid May or June.
Ordered 11/1, Plaid 7-seat, unmatched and put on hold in December when refresh seemed likely. Bay area 10 minutes from factory. No estimate on mine.

My “Estimated Delivery” is still listed as “-“. It doesn’t matter whether you have a month listed or none at all. When you get a VIN, it begins to get real. When you’re told to pick it up, it’s real. Otherwise, the dates will come and go and move all over. They’re meaningless. Ask the folks who still have “March” showing... :)

My “Estimated Delivery” is still listed as “-“. It doesn’t matter whether you have a month listed or none at all. When you get a VIN, it begins to get real. When you’re told to pick it up, it’s real. Otherwise, the dates will come and go and move all over. They’re meaningless. Ask the folks who still have “March” showing... :)
Still one day left... never say never lol

I ordered my model x performance in nov but put a hold on my order when it was rumored the plaid model x was coming out. Once announced I called and modified my order to a plaid model x. They said that I would be one of the first in line since my order was on hold and then modified. I originally had a delivery date of 2/21-3/21 but that disappeared approximately 3 weeks ago until last night when a new window appeared. May 25- June 14. I guess we will see

Reactions: lsds