Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the funniest most inexperienced Tesla customer thread I’ve ever read. It doesn’t and will never matter what your account says about delivery dates. You’ll know the car is coming when someone at Tesla reaches out to schedule delivery.

Nothing else matters. Either relax and wait for it or move on. Oh. By the way. Rivian announced they are delaying deliveries. So welcome to the cutting edge.

Reactions: bhzmark and Elixir
But we are not on the cutting edge. We have a reservation for an "update" from the world's most valuable car company that in 10 years is going to be the only player in town if you believe the stock valuation.

Time for them to pull up their big boy pants and act like a mature company if they are going to truely rule the car world. Taking a year to delieve an update isn't going to cut it with non-fan boys.

Take a "dinosaur" like Ford. In 2015 it does a REAL update to the Mustang. COMPLETE new chassis, first independent rear suspension in a Mustang, new brakes , castings, frame, sheet metal, interior, exterior. 5.0 motor carried. Factory Down time? A month maybe. THIS is what the 97% on non fan boys expect from a large car maker. Not a 6 month, silent hiatus for a car that looks the same minus some chrome with an interior refresh.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: bhzmark
This is the funniest most inexperienced Tesla customer thread I’ve ever read. It doesn’t and will never matter what your account says about delivery dates. You’ll know the car is coming when someone at Tesla reaches out to schedule delivery.

Nothing else matters. Either relax and wait for it or move on. Oh. By the way. Rivian announced they are delaying deliveries. So welcome to the cutting edge.
So I assume the 1500+ page thread over on the Model S page is full of inexperienced Tesla customers? And no this isn't the funniest thread, that one is. They are way funnier. I post more there than I do here.. I know the wait is what it is and will be happy when I finally get my Model X. It's just nice to hear what others are experiencing during this long delay.