Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have their X order appear in the app? My cybertruck doesn't appear but the X is there with the new app.
Version 4 of the app shows orders but not reservations (such as for the cybertruck). We wish they could be hidden or resorted to the end since they show up between our delivered cars and Powerwalls and we have to always swipe by them.

• Helpful
Reactions: croman
Ordered LRX, Blue, 5 seats, 22" wheels, cream interior on March 8. Delivery date has changed from May-June to October and now totally blank. The problem I have is not necessarily that the date keeps slipping, it's the TOTAL lack of communications from anyone at Tesla. You'd expect that when someone is going to spend +$100K on a vehicle there would be some type of communications explaining why the date has changed and to thank you for your patience. Is Tesla and Elon so cavalier that they don't think they need to consider customer service and that their product is so "in demand" that the sheep will follow them regardless of how poorly they treat customers, both existing and new?

SWMBO has made it very clear that she is tired of buying fuel and wants an electric vehicle. Unfortunately, the competition is sparse and nothing really compares, so not sure how to proceed. I don't want to cancel the order but am extremely frustrated with the arrogance of Tesla...

Ordered LRX, Blue, 5 seats, 22" wheels, cream interior on March 8. Delivery date has changed from May-June to October and now totally blank. The problem I have is not necessarily that the date keeps slipping, it's the TOTAL lack of communications from anyone at Tesla. You'd expect that when someone is going to spend +$100K on a vehicle there would be some type of communications explaining why the date has changed and to thank you for your patience. Is Tesla and Elon so cavalier that they don't think they need to consider customer service and that their product is so "in demand" that the sheep will follow them regardless of how poorly they treat customers, both existing and new?

SWMBO has made it very clear that she is tired of buying fuel and wants an electric vehicle. Unfortunately, the competition is sparse and nothing really compares, so not sure how to proceed. I don't want to cancel the order but am extremely frustrated with the arrogance of Tesla...
Not only that but no response from the trade-in team after a month of giving them all the info they need so I can plan my early lease ending experience with my Mercedes. Now I’m now looking to pick up a nice used one. Has anyone asked for trade info on an older X like 2016-2017 and gotten a response?

Not only that but no response from the trade-in team after a month of giving them all the info they need so I can plan my early lease ending experience with my Mercedes. Now I’m now looking to pick up a nice used one. Has anyone asked for trade info on an older X like 2016-2017 and gotten a response?

I asked for trade in info back when I placed my order and got a response pretty quickly.... I have not asked again because I don't think its worth asking until we have a concrete delivery date or some production ramp up... It's just going to expire or change anyway.

Reactions: bitmap and Elixir
If you're on Android, the version 4 update hasn't been released yet. Hoping it comes out soon. It will be nice to see my order instead of the "Join the Mission" screen.
My app on Android was updated last night (9/7/21). It's now version 4.0.1-646

Swiping the main screen to get to the screen to the right shows my basic reservation info and has a button to 'Go to Account' (log in required). When I get to the account page there is a drop down titled 'Your Car' and when you go there it shows estimated delivery (January for mine).

Reactions: Kaos_X

Swiping the main screen to get to the screen to the right shows my basic reservation info and has a button to 'Go to Account' (log in required). When I get to the account page there is a drop down titled 'Your Car' and when you go there it shows estimated delivery (January for mine).
I wasn't sure what you meant by "account page" (on the app or on the Telsa site)? In the app i have an account option but it doesn't show the vehicle orders only shop orders.

Note Edmunds got 345 miles from the 21" equipped Plaid on their recent 100-0% test. (345 on a 348 mile rating). Their method is here, but, basically, it's 60/40 city/highway, in California weather. Edmunds Tested: Electric Car Range and Consumption | Edmunds

That bodes well for the X, obviously. ~340 miles of "real world" range would be a big improvement from the 300-ish of the LR+ (they got 294 from a 328-mile rated Long Range Raven, which suggests an LR+ might do 315 or so on their test). Not to mention the refresh charges a LOT faster.

Just some positivity for a thread that has a lot of debbie downers in it right now, heh

Last edited:
I wasn't sure what you meant by "account page" (on the app or on the Telsa site)? In the app i have an account option but it doesn't show the vehicle orders only shop orders.
Everything I outlined happened on my phone. It started on the Tesla app but when you click on 'Go to Account' it opens a browser on your phone to log into your account.

Here is what I posted:

Everything I outlined happened on my phone. It started on the Tesla app but when you click on 'Go to Account' it opens a browser on your phone to log into your account.

Here is what I posted:

I see the same behavior on the iOS application, all except a delivery date! Mine changed over the weekend from October to now blank. It's same thing whether looking at the phone application or logging into the Tesla web site and going to my account.

• Informative
Reactions: JER85 and n.one.one

Nice. I just restarted my phone still no update. I'll check it again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have it soon.

Just checking my account today. Still show September EDD but I think NOT!

Attachments

• 95F5C5FA-7FB8-44E0-8AA2-398D2D92464D.jpeg
    95F5C5FA-7FB8-44E0-8AA2-398D2D92464D.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 71
Been sitting blank for some time. Was at January for a while. The EDD is quite meaningless anyway. When a single person reports a VIN assignment, or better yet, takes delivery, we can expect some Forward progress.