Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm debating taking a 6-seat if they offer it at this point. The rear bench is important to stretch out on long trips while charging, if necessary, and you get better resale with the 7-seat. I'm torn because I have a large dog with car anxiety that likes to sit on the car floor (it feels more secure than on the bench), however, so a 6-seat would be better for him.

Reactions: Elixir
Do we know for sure if the middle row seats fold in the 6-seat configuration of the redesigned Model X?
no, no one has definitive details on how the 2nd and 3rd row seats work now.

From early videos of them spotted in public, the 2nd row of the 7 seater still looks exactly the same as pre-refresh in terms of seat function. It didnt look like it had an armrest nor wireless charging or that the center could fold down.

Possible that the production version would have changes but I would operate under the assumption it is like pre-refresh

Reactions: Vitaman and Elixir
Here is a pic of a test mule Model X I saw a couple months ago. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear to have the armrest/wireless console like the S.

Attachments

• 7D39FB95-8206-4B0A-92A7-D7B8923F3FB9.jpeg
    7D39FB95-8206-4B0A-92A7-D7B8923F3FB9.jpeg
    479.9 KB · Views: 69