Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point it looks like a blank delivery date is actually a good thing as from what I can tell the only people getting an EDD in January have a 7 or 5 seat configuration. My 6 seat configuration is still blank along with most other 6 seat orders which makes sense since Tesla reps are telling people the 6 seater will be produced before the end of the year.

At this point it looks like a blank delivery date is actually a good thing as from what I can tell the only people getting an EDD in January have a 7 or 5 seat configuration. My 6 seat configuration is still blank along with most other 6 seat orders which makes sense since Tesla reps are telling people the 6 seater will be produced before the end of the year.
true for me as well

Reactions: Fulkth and lauraut
"
Nada
09:00 AM
Yes at this time we have not started deliveries for the Model X. We cannot guarantee your delivery date however your advisor will be reaching out soon to go over delivery."

I got this from the chat when I asked if the January date will stick ... not that I believe them at this point.

I ordered a 6 seat LR in May 2021, and a Plaid 6 seat in August (both with black interior). Both delivery dates have been blank since people started reporting EDD’s going blank awhile back.